Lady Hardinge Medical College and Smt. Sucheta Kriplani Hospital (LHMC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Residents through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed MBBS, PG Degree, Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Lady Hardinge Medical College and Smt. Sucheta Kriplani Hospital (LHMC).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Senior Residents. Walk in Interview will be held on 20/7/2015-10/8/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Lady Hardinge Medical College and Smt. Sucheta Kriplani Hospital (LHMC)
Vacancy Name : Senior Residents
Educational Qualification : M.B.B.S, Any Post Graduate, PG-Diploma
Total No of Vacancy : 133 Post
Salary : Rs.15,600-39,100/- p.m
Job Location : New Delhi
Walk in date to Apply for this job: 20/7/2015-10/8/2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy: Lady Hardinge Medical College and Smt. Sucheta Kriplani Hospital (LHMC), New Delhi
Detail of Lady Hardinge Medical College and Smt. Sucheta Kriplani Hospital (LHMC) Senior Residents Recruitment:
This Institution is going to conduct walk-in-interview for filling up of the post of Senior Residents in the following specialties on the dates mentioned against each as per vacancy breakup given below in the Office of Director, Lady Hardinge Medical College & Associated Hospitals, New Delhi:-
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Senior Residents||133||For SRs in all Dept. other than Accident & Emergency Deptt. MBBS with PG degree /diploma in the concerned specialty from a recognized university (as well as Speciality recognized/ permitted by MCI) and should be registered with Delhi Medical Council or applied for registration. The candidate should have completed the tenure of PG Degree/Diploma on 31st July 2015. For SRs in Accident &Emergency Dept. MBBS with PG degree /diploma in Medicine/ Surgery /Forensic Medicine/ Orthopedics/ENT/ Ophthalmology/ Anaesthesia/ Psychiatry/ Dermatology/ Radiology from a recognized university (as well as Specialty recognized/permitted by MCI) and should be registered with Delhi Medical Council or applied for registration. The candidate should have completed the tenure of PG Degree/Diploma on 31st July 2015.||Pay Scale: Pay Band Rs.15600-39100/- + Grade Pay: Rs.6600/-||Age Limit: Not exceeding 33 years on the date of registration (relaxable by 5 years of SC/ST candidates, 3 years for OBC Candidates and 10 years for physically disabled candidates).|
Selection Procedure for Lady Hardinge Medical College and Smt. Sucheta Kriplani Hospital (LHMC) – Senior Residents Post:
- Written Test on 20/7/2015-10/8/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Senior Residents vacancy in Lady Hardinge Medical College and Smt. Sucheta Kriplani Hospital (LHMC):
- Eligible candidates will present themselves for registration at 10.00 am to 11.00 am in Convocation Hall (near Director Office) on that day specified for the interview of a particular specialty alongwith the application duly filled in the prescribed format as per annexure-I with all relevant document in original together with self-attested copies in the support of their candidature for the post. No application of candidate will be received after 11.00 a.m. Interview will start from 11.00 am onwards. If the number of candidates is more than 25, the remaining candidates will be interviewed on the subsequent day.
- Crucial date of determination of eligibility with regards to age will be the date of registration of the candidates appearing in the interview.
- Candidates must be registered with Delhi Medical Council before joining the post, if selected.
- The tenure of Senior Resident is for the three years including any service rendered as Senior Resident earlier on ad-hoc/regular basis in any Institution. Under no circumstances, the total period of Senior Residency shall exceed three years.
- Other service conditions will be applicable as per prescribed by the Govt. of India from time to time.
- The candidate who is already in Govt. Service (regular) should submit NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE from the employer at the time of interview.
- Candidate must bring the following original certificates with (by self-attested) copies at the time of interview: a. Certificate in support of age (10th Certificate) b. Certificate in support of educational qualifications c. Experience certificate, if any. d. Medical registration certificates of Delhi Medical Council. e. Mark Sheets of MBBS Part I, II & final year. f. Undergraduate/Post graduate attempt certificate. g. Proof of prize/medal/publications/conference attended /extra-curricular activities etc. during under graduation and post-graduation.
- No correspondence or personal inquiries shall be entertained.
- The candidates are advised to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as mentioned in the advertisement before coming for walk-in-interview.
- Eligible SC/ST candidates will be paid TA as per rules.
- Application forms should be accompanied with non-refundable Demand Draft of Rs. 500/- for un-reserved candidate and OBC Candidates & Rs. 300/- for SC/ST candidate’s payable to Director, LHMC, New Delhi, purchased after the date of advertisement but on or before the date of interview.
- No fee will be charged from physically disabled candidates.
- The Competent Authority reserves the right to verify veracity of the Certificates submitted. If found incorrect, the candidature will be cancelled without any further notice.
- Application form in Annexure –I alongwith eligibility criteria can also be downloaded from our official website http://mohfw.nic.in. under vacancy column. JURISDICTIN OF ANY DISPUTE In case of any legal dispute the jurisdiction of the court will be Delhi/New Delhi.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 20/7/2015-10/8/2015
Lady Hardinge Medical College and Smt. Sucheta Kriplani Hospital (LHMC), New Delhi