Lady Hardinge Medical College and Smt. Sucheta Kriplani Hospital (LHMC) conducting walk-in drive for the recruitment of Specialist (Psychiatry) for MBBS/ Post Graduate Degree holders on November 24, 2014
Company name :Lady Hardinge Medical College and Smt. Sucheta Kriplani Hospital (LHMC)
Posts : Specialist (Psychiatry)
Qualification : MBBS/ Post Graduate Degree
Salary : Rs.70,000/- per month.
No of Post : 02
Location :New Delhi
Walk in Interview :24.11.2014
Details of Post :
Walk in interview for the two posts of Specialist (Psychiatry) in the non-teaching sub-cadre of CHS on purely contract basis for a period of one year will be held on 24.11.2014 in Office of the Director, Lady Hardinge Medical College & Smt. S. K. Hospital, New Delhi.
- No of post : 02
- Emoluments : Selected candidates will be paid total emoluments of Rs.70, 000/- per month.
- The educational qualifications and experience required for the post of Specialist (Psychiatry) is as under:
- A recognized Medical Qualifications included in the first or Second schedule or part II of the III schedule (other than licentiate qualification) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. Holders of educational qualifications included in part II of the third schedule should also fulfill the condition stipulated in sub section (3) of section (13) of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
- A recognized Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in the speciality mentioned in Section A or Section B in schedule VI or equivalent.
- Three years’ experience in the specialty after obtaining the Post-graduate degree or five years’ experience in the speciality after obtaining the Post-graduate Diploma.
- Age Limit: Up to 45 years. Relaxable for Government Servants, Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Other Backward Classes candidates. Upper age limit up to 5 years is relaxable for Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and 3 years in the case of OBC candidates
Application forms should be accompanied with non-refundable Demand Draft of Rs. 500/- for General Category and OBC Category candidates & Rs. 300/- for SC/ST candidates’ payable to the Director, LHMC & Smt. S. K. Hospital, New Delhi, purchased after the date of advertisement.
Application form in Annexure-I alongwith eligibility criteria is available at MoH&FW’s website http://mohfw.nic.in
The eligible candidates will have to register themselves for interview from 10.00 am to 11.00 am in the Convocation Hall near Director’s Office on 24.11.2014 for interview alongwith the application duly filled in the prescribed format as per annexure-I with all relevant documents in Original and photocopy (i.e. Certificate in support of age, educational qualifications, additional qualifications if any, Experience, Medical registration, attempt certificate, mark sheets, conferences attended, papers presented and publications done) together with the attested copies in support of their candidature for the post. No application will be entertained after 11.00 am. Only twenty candidates will be interviewed in a day. In case the number of candidates is more than twenty, then the candidates registered after the 20th number, the interview for such candidates will be held on the subsequent days as per date and time to be announced at the time of registration (which will be done only on 24.11.2014 for the interview).
Important Dates to Remember:
Walk in Date : 24.11.2014
Venue : DIRECTORATE GENERAL OF HEALTH SERVICES, LADY HARDINGE MEDICAL COLLEGE & SMT. S. K. HOSPITAL , NEW DELHI.
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From LHMC|
25-02-2017 , 26-02-2017