Lai Autonomous District Council has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Officers Exam (Junior Grade-B) through recruitment notification – Lai Autonomous District Council Recruitment 2015 No.A.28019/1/015 – Advt. No. 2 of 2015 . Candidates who have completed Any Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Lai Autonomous District Council
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Officers Exam (Junior Grade-B) on or before 15/09/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Lai Autonomous District Council
Vacancy Name :Officers Exam (Junior Grade-B)
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy : 04 Posts
Salary : Rs. 9300 – 34800 /-
Job Location : Aizawal
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 15/09/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Lai Autonomous District Council, Aizawal.
Detail Of Lai Autonomous District Council Officers Exam (Junior Grade-B) Recruitment:
- Officers Exam (Junior Grade-B (Entry Grade) recruitment in LADC General Service by Direct Recruitment.
- Qualification : i) He / She must hold at least a degree of any University recognized by the Central / State Government. ii) He / She must be fluent in Lai Language at least up to Middle School Standard.
- No. of Post : 4 posts
- Scale of Pay: Rs. 9300 – 34800
- Age : 21 – 35 years on 1.1.2015
- Selection Procedure: Written / Interview
Selection Procedure For Lai Autonomous District Council – Officers Exam (Junior Grade-B) Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15/09/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Officers Exam (Junior Grade-B) Vacancy in Lai Autonomous District Council:
Application form can be had from the office Superintendent (PRC) on payment of Rs.100 /- during office hours on all working days, and should be submitted to the Under Secretary (PRC), LADC on or before 15th Sept, 2015 along with attested copies of 1) Mark sheet & Certificate from HSLC onwards. 2) EPIC 3) Residential Certificate 4) Birth Certificate and 5) Two (2) copies of passport size photo.
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 15/09/2015
Reference: Lai Autonomous District Council Recruitment 2015 – No.A.28019/1/015 – Advt. No. 2 of 2015