Lakshadweep Administration has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Associate through recruitment notification – Lakshadweep Administration Recruitment 2015 – F.No. 01/01/2010-TD(Vol.II) Dated. 17/03/2015. Candidates who have completed MBA, Master Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from Lakshadweep Administration
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Project Associate Job on or before 20.04.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Lakshadweep Administration|
|Vacancy Name||Project Associate|
|Educational Qualification||MBA/PGDM, Any Masters Degree|
|Total No of Vacancy||02 posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||20.04.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||GOVT. OF INDIA LAKSHADWEEP ADMINISTRATION (Department of Tourism Development) Kavaratti – 682 555|
Detail of Lakshadweep Administration Project Associate Recruitment:
he Department of Tourism Development proposed to engage Project Associate for strengthening of Department of Tourism on a consolidated remuneration of Rs.18000/- (Rupees Eighteen Thousand) only per month on contract basis for one year. The educational qualifications etc. required for the assignment are as follows:
- Name of the Posts: Project Associate-02 Posts
- Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be between 18 to 30 years.
- Educational Qualification: Essential: MBA or Master Degree in any Tourism related field. B. Desirable: 1. Conversational ability in English & Hindi. 2. Working Experience in Tourism field with the government, public sector undertaking of Govt. of India or any agency of the central or State tourism Department.
- Salary : Rs.18,000/- p.m.
Selection Procedure for Lakshadweep Administration – Project Associate Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 20.04.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Project Associate Vacancy in Lakshadweep Administration:
Eligible candidate may attend a walkin-interview to be held at Secretariat Conference Hall, Kavaratti on 20.04.2015 at 10 AM along with their application in prescribed format with duly attested copies of certificates for proof of Age, Caste and Educational qualifications, Experience Certificate, Mark list etc. The crucial date for determination of age shall be the last date fixed for receipt of applications i. 20.04.2015. The selected candidates have to execute a contract agreement with the Department.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 20.04.2015
Lakshadweep Administration Recruitment 2014 – F.No. 01/01/2010-TD(Vol.II) Dated. 17/03/2015