Lakshadweep Administration has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Social Welfare Inspector through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed BA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Lakshadweep Administration.
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Social Welfare Inspector Job on or before 30 Sep 2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Lakshadweep Administration
Vacancy Name : Social Welfare Inspector
Educational Qualification : B.A
Total No of Vacancy : 02 Post
Salary : NA
Job Location : Lakshadeep
Last Date to Apply for this job : 30 Sep 2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Lakshadweep Administration, Lakshadeep
Detail of Lakshadweep Administration Social Welfare Inspector Recruitment:
- Social Welfare Inspector job position in Lakshadweep Administration (Directorate of Social Welfare & Tribal Affairs)
- Educational Qualification : Candidates should possess Degree in Sociology/ Social Work from a Government recognized University
- Total No of Posts : 02
- Age Limit : Candidates age should between 21 to 30 years as on 30-09-2015. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules
Selection Procedure for Lakshadweep Administration – Social Welfare Inspector Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30 Sep 2015.
- Selection will be based on Written exam/ Test & Interview
How to apply for Social Welfare Inspector Vacancy in Lakshadweep Administration :
Eligible candidates can send their application in the prescribed format with duly attested copies of their certificates to prove age, education and other qualification including marks statements etc. to Lakshadweep Administration, Directorate of Social Welfare & Tribal Affairs, Kavaratti-682 555. Last Date for Receipt of Application is 30.09.2015
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 30 Sep 2015
24-02-2017 , 25-02-2017