Lakshadweep Administration invites application for the recruitment of Assistant Public Prosecutor & More Vacancies with LLB holders
Company name :Lakshadweep Administration
Posts :Assistant Public Prosecutor & More Vacancies
Qualification : LLB
Salary : Rs.40,000/- per month
No of Post : 03
Last date to apply : 15/10/2014
Details of Post :
Assistant Public Prosecutor & More Vacancies
Applications are hereby invited for contractual appointment of Assistant Public Prosecutor, Assistant Government Pleader and Assistant Government Pleader cum Assistant public prosecutor from Indian nationals to function in the Union Territory of Lakshadweep Administration on the following terms and conditions:
NUMBER OF POSTS: The current proposal is for engagement of 3 (THREE) Assistant Public Prosecutor / Assistant Government Pleader / Assistant Government Pleader cum Assistant public prosecutor on contractual engagement of suitable candidates. The number of vacancies to be filled up on the basis of this recruitment is subject to change/addition/deletion by the Administration without notice, depending upon administrative exigencies or decision or discretion of the Administration at any stage of engagement procedure.
AGE: The candidates applying for the engagement should not be more than the age of 35 years on the closing date of submission of application. The upper age limit is relax able for the following categories subject to production of valid supporting documents:
- Relax able up to five years for SC/ST/PH candidates.
- Relax able up to three years of OBC candidates.
- Relax able up to five years for Central/ UT Govt. and Other State Government servants (10 years for persons belonging to SC/ST and 09 years for persons belonging to OBC.)
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- A degree in law from the recognized University.
- Minimum FIVE years’ experience at the Bar is essential
- Appearance in at least 25 cases before trial court(s) on or before 15.09.2014.
- Thorough knowledge of CIVIL & CRIMINAL Procedure, Evidence Act and basic principles of law & Constitution.
- Experience as Govt. advocate is desirable.
- Communication skill in English & Malayalam Language.
SELECTION CRITERIA: The applications of the candidates would be shortlisted on the basis of eligibility conditions and thereafter the Selection/ Expert Committee will decide the mode of selection. The Expert/Selection Committee will select the candidates on the basis of their professional ability. The awarding of marks/ criteria for finalization of candidates is the sole discretion of the Appointing Authority. The interview or Test or selection procedure will be conducted at Kochin, Ernakulam only.
REMUNERATION: The remuneration payable to the selected candidates would be consolidated to Rs.40,000/- per month and no other allowances will be admissible to them. The appointees shall also not be entitled to any benefits like PF, gratuity, seniority, promotions etc.
RECEIPT AND SCRUTINY OF APPLICATIONS: All the applicants are required to attach attested copies of educational qualifications, experience, caste or any other relevant certificate along with the application form. Any application received without requisite documents shall be rejected summarily. The Appointing Authority reserves the right to reject any application without assigning any reason thereof. The Appointing Authority will be the final authority to decide the matter in case of any dispute arising in respect of selection procedure.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Attach 2 recent passport size photographs taken not more than 15 days before the date of submission of application (unsigned and unattested).
- Attested photo copy of H.S.C. or equivalent certificate in support of declaration of age issued by the concerned Board/Council;
- Attested photo copy of L.L.B. Degree Certificate issued by the recognized University;
- Attested photo copy of Certificate of Enrolment in the Bar Council;
- Certificate in Original from the District Judge in support of prescribed 5 (FIVE) years of experience at the Bar as Practicing Advocate in the prescribed format vide Annexure-B.
- Proof showing Appearance in at least 25 cases before trial court(s) on or before 15.09.2014.
- Attested photo Copy of S.C./S.T./O.B.C./P.H. certificate, if applicable.
- A brief typed description in not more than two A4 size papers of yourself/background/skills/hobbies/interests/professional achievements/etc.
- The envelope containing the Application Form along with relevant enclosures of certificates and documents must be super scribed “Application for the post of Assistant Public Prosecutor” or ” Application for the post of Assistant Government pleader” or “Application for the post of Assistant Government pleader cum Assistant Public Prosecutor”. The applicant applying for two or all three should mention it specifically on the Application form and envelop.
- The applications can be submitted to the Administrative Officer, Lakshadweep Office, Willington Island, I. G. Road, Kochi- 682003 only on the working days of the department between 09-OOAM to 05.00PM. The last date of submission of application is 15THOCTOBER 2014 up to 5.00 PM only. Any application submitted thereafter will not be entertained.
- Further information, update and or communication on shortlisted candidates, date of selection/interview/test or any communication with candidates shall only be available only on http://lakshadweep.nic.in/ or through email address of particular candidate only. The candidates can contact Legal Cell, Kavaratti on 04896-263493.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 15/10/2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From Lakshadweep Administration||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
25-01-2017 , 26-01-2017