Lakshmi Vilas Bank Limited (LVB) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Officers through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Lakshmi Vilas Bank Limited (LVB)
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Junior Officers on or before 25/04/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Lakshmi Vilas Bank Limited (LVB)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Officers|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||NA|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||25/04/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Lakshmi Vilas Bank Limited (LVB), Across India|
Detail of Lakshmi Vilas Bank Limited (LVB) Junior Officers Recruitment:
The Lakshmi Vilas Bank Limited, a very well-known and totally technology driven private sector bank, with over 8 decades of distinguished and dedicated service, is now embarking on a growth journey with strengths and new capabilities.
- Educational Qualifications: (As on 01/03/2015): Graduates who secured minimum of 50% passed in second class and studied in regular college affiliated to any recognized university (10+2+3 or equivalent pattern) with computer knowledge.
- Age: (As on 01/03/2015): Minimum: 20 years, Maximum: 27 years. Candidates born between 02.03.1988 to 01.03.1995 (inclusive of both dates) are eligible to apply.
- APPOINTMENT & EMOLUMENTS: The selected candidates will be recruited on CTC basis with the annual package starts `.3.50 lacs and will be on probation for a period of two years
FEE: The applicants should pay `.600/- towards exam fee which is neither refundable nor adjustable against any other recruitment process. Payment of fees to be made only through online mode and no other mode of payment is permissible. Bank transaction charges for Online Payment of exam fee will be extra and to be borne by the candidate.
|Opening date for online registration||01/04/2015|
|Closing date for online registration||25/04/2015|
- PROOF OF IDENTITY TO BE SUBMITTED: The candidates appearing for the online exam should bring in original one photo identity proof such as Voter ID / Passport / Driving License / PAN Card / Adhar Card and a self attested photocopy.
- ONLINE TEST: The Objective type Test consists of (i) Numerical Ability, (ii) Analytical Ability, (iii) Verbal Ability, (iv) Banking Awareness. (v) Computer Awareness / General Awarness (Total 150 questions carrying total weightage of 150 marks with total time duration of 90 minutes).
- MISCONDUCT: Candidates are hereby cautioned not to furnish any particulars that are incorrect, tampered / fabricated and not suppress any material information while filling up the online application form. At the time of online examination / personal interview or in a subsequent selection procedure, if the candidate is (or has been) found guilty of I. Using unfair means or II. Impersonating or procuring impersonation by any person or III. Misbehaving in the online examination / Personal interview hall or disclosing , publishing, reproducing, transmitting, sorting or facilitating transmission and storage of contents of the test(s) or any information therein in whole or part thereof in any form or by any means, verbal or written electronically or mechanically for any purpose or IV. Resorting to any irregular or improper means in connection with his / her candidature or V. Canvassing support for his / her candidature, or VI. Carrying mobile phones or any electronic devices of communication in the online examination / personal interview hall, such candidate may in addition to rendering himself / herself liable to criminal prosecution, be liable a) To be disqualified from the examination for which he / she is a candidate b) To be debarred either permanently or for a specified period from any examination conducted by the Bank c) To be terminated from service, if he / she has already joined the Bank.
Selection Procedure for Lakshmi Vilas Bank Limited (LVB) – Junior Officers Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 25/04/2015
- Selection will be on the basis of performance in online examination and Personal Interview. Those candidates who come out successful in the online examination shall be called for Personal Interview based on the marks secured in the online examination.
How to apply for Junior Officers Vacancy in Lakshmi Vilas Bank Limited (LVB):
- STEP BY STEP GUIDE a) Go to the application website: i. Go to the ‘careers‟ page at www.lvbank.com. ii. Click on the ‘Download the advertisement‟ and carefully read the detailed Advertisement. iii. Click on the ‘Apply Online’ link to register.
- For new Application – Click on the ‘Register’ Link. This will open the first page of the new Application.
- Fill the first page of the Application – Fill the basic details such as Name, Mobile No, Email Id, Gender, Date of Birth and Qualification as required in the form. Check them carefully before pressing the „submit‟ link because you will not be permitted to make changes in the application later.
- ‘Registration Completed‟ mail / SMS will be sent to your registered email ID and mobile number with the Application Number. This Application Number & Password will allow you to Login further to complete your registration / print registration slip either now or before the Last Date of Submission of Application.
- Login again – On the screen shown, press the „Login‟ button. You will be shown a link which will ask you to Login again. Proceed with Login procedure by using the Application ID and Password, which will open the second page of the Application Form. (Note: If you wish to complete your application later, you can leave the page. You can fill the second page of the Application later, on or before the Last Date of Submission of Application, by going to the Application Website again and logging in as Registered Candidate using your Application Number and Password.)
- Filling of details in the subsequent pages – Fill up all the required information on the screens (which are in fact the subsequent tabs of the on-line form) with personal identification details, etc. Candidates should take utmost care and furnish the correct details while filling in the on-line application.
- Please confirm all the details entered by you before clicking the „SUBMIT‟ Button or else go back to edit the details. ONCE THE DETAILS ARE SUBMITTED HERE, NO CHANGES WILL BE ALLOWED AT SUBSEQUENT STAGES.
- PAYMENT THROUGH ONLINE MODE: Candidates will have to pay exam fee through online using Debit Card or Net Banking by furnishing the required details. Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates are therefore requested to verify their eligibility before paying the exam fee. This will be the final phase of online application process. The candidate shall read the “Declaration” text carefully before clicking on ‘Submit‟ button. Print Provisional Registration Slip – The candidates can print their provisional registration slip on their successful payment. The candidates are advised to retain the printed provisional registration slip for future reference and you are not required to courier it or email it.
- Candidates are required to have a valid / active e-mail id for themselves. The ID should be kept active for atleast a year. Under no circumstance the candidates should furnish an e-mail id which doesn’t pertain to him / her.
- Admission to the online test will be purely on provisional basis, based on the declaration made by the candidate, regarding fulfilling of eligibility criteria.
- Candidates called for the personal interview will be required to produce all original documents relating to age and educational qualification.
- Printout of the application should be kept with the candidate for their reference and not to be sent to the Bank.
- Multiple applications will be rejected.
- The candidates called for the online exam / personal interview will have to appear at the respective venues at their own cost. Bank will not provide TA / HA under any circumstances.
- Candidates willing to work anywhere in India should only apply.
- No request for change of test center / date / session for examination shall be entertained at any stage.
- Candidates are required to apply only through online mode. Any other form of application is not permissible.
- Canvassing in any form will be disqualification.
- At the time of personal interview candidates have to produce original educational / technical / experience certificates as well as attested copies of their certificates in support of their eligibility, failing which their candidature will be rejected.
- Candidates are advised to register well before the end date of online application to avoid the last minute rush when there is a possibility of disconnection / inability / failure to log on the Banks website on account of heavy load on internet
- The Bank reserves the right to reject any application without assigning any reason and no correspondence will be entertained. Any resultant dispute arising out of this advertisement shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the courts situated in Chennai.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 25/04/2015