Lakshmi Vilas Bank Limited (LVB) invites application for the recruitment of Chief Financial Officer & More Vacancies with CA/ Graduate/ Post Graduate educational background
Company name :Lakshmi Vilas Bank Limited (LVB)
Posts :Chief Financial Officer & More Vacancies
Qualification : CA/ Graduate/ Post Graduate
Salary : NA
No of Post : 03
Last date to apply : 31/10/2014
Details of Post :
The Lakshmi Vilas Bank Limited, a very well-known and totally technology driven private sector bank, with over 8 decades of distinguished and dedicated service to the nation, offers opportunities to qualified and well experienced Banking Professional to join and drive its ambitious growth plan, Pan India:
Chief Financial Officer & More Vacancies:
Chief Financial Officer:
- Qualification : Post-Graduation with CA. Should have atleast 15 years’ experience in Balance Sheet Management, Taxation, Corporate Budgeting and Financial control with 5 years’ experience in the rank of AGM/DGM. Thorough knowledge of the regulatory environment under RBI, SEBI, Companies Act provisions, statutory compliance, Income Tax and appellate tribunal is essential.
- Job Description: Financial Planning and Strategy, Managing Profitability, Strategic Planning, Vision, Quality Management, Promoting Process Improvement, Forecasting, Corporate Finance, Financial Skills, Dealing with Complexity, Developing Budget, monitoring and control.
- Age: 45 to 50 years
Chief Compliance Officer:
- Qualification : Chartered Accountant /Post-Graduate with CAIIB. Should have minimum of 15 years working experience in Banking Sector, with in depth exposure to compliance function and conversant with all aspects of Regulatory and Statutory compliance with hands on knowledge in Banking Regulations Act, RBI Act, FEMA, PMLA, BCSBI, IBA, FEDAI, FIMMDA, IRDA, Tax laws. Exposure in accountancy, credit, documentation, Treasury, Risk Management, Information Technology and various business verticals /banking operations and Audit/ inspection function.
- Job Description: Identification, Management, Monitoring and reporting in all aspects of Regulatory and Statutory Compliance of the Bank, Implementation of Automated Compliance Management Software, Managing effectively the compliance risks faced by Bank, Maintaining liaison with the regulator on behalf of the Bank.
- Age: 45 to 50 years
Chief Technology Officer:
- Qualification : Graduation in IT with 15 years in Banking experience or Post Graduation in IT with 10 years in Banking experience in the rank of AGM/DGM handling IT Dept./Technology Centre/DR Site Management/New Technology Products. Qualification in CISA/CISM or any certificate specialization in IT with CAIIB shall be preferable.
- Age: Below 45 years.
Location: Chennai for all the above posts
Remuneration would be attractive on CTC basis and commensurate with deliverables.
How to apply:
Apply in strict confidence within 31.10.2014 superscribing the envelope with the position applied for and courier to THE GENERAL MANAGER HRD DEPARTMENT THE LAKSHMI VILAS BANK LIMITED CORPORATE OFFICE, NEW NO.4, SARDAR PATEL ROAD, GUINDY, CHENNAI – 600 032
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply :31.10.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From LVB|
20-01-2017 , 21-01-2017