Lakshmi Vilas Bank Limited (LVB) invites application for the recruitment of Probationary Officers with B.E/ B.Tech/ Post Graduation educational background
Company name :Lakshmi Vilas Bank Limited (LVB)
Posts :Probationary Officers
Qualification : B.E/ B.Tech/ Post Graduation
Salary : Rs.4.00 lacs/-p.a
No of Post : NA
Location :Across India
Last date to apply : 27/10/2014
Details of Post :
The Lakshmi Vilas Bank Limited, a very well-known and totally technology driven private sector bank, with over 8 decades of distinguished and dedicated service to the nation, is now embarking on a growth journey combining its legacy strengths and new capabilities.
The Bank invites application for the post of Probationary Officers on CTC basis for pan India operations. The applicants are requested to apply only through our Bank’s website www.lvbank.com between 10th October 2014 and 27th October 2014. No other means / modes of application will be entertained.
- Educational Qualifications: (As on 01/10/2014): Passed First class in Post Graduates or in Engineering discipline viz., B.E, B.Tech, etc., studied in regular college affiliated to any recognized university, with computer knowledge.
- Age: (As on 01/10/2014): Minimum: 21 years, Maximum: 30 years. Candidates born between 02.10.1984 to 01.10.1993 (inclusive of both dates) are eligible to apply
- APPOINTMENT & EMOLUMENTS: The selected candidates will be recruited on CTC basis and will be on probation for a period of two years and the annual package will be Rs.4.00 lacs.
FEE: The applicants should pay `.600/- towards exam fee which is neither refundable nor adjustable against any other recruitment process. Payment of fees to be made through online mode only and no other mode of payment is available. Bank transaction charges for Online Payment of exam fee will be extra and to be borne by the candidate.
SELECTION PROCESS: Selection will be on the basis of performance in online examination and Personal Interview. Those candidates who come out successful in the online examination shall be called for Personal Interview based on the marks secured in the online examination.
PROOF OF IDENTITY TO BE SUBMITTED: The candidates appearing for the online exam should bring in original one photo identity proof such as Voter ID / Passport / Driving License / PAN Card / Adhar Card and a self attested photocopy.
Candidates are hereby cautioned not to furnish any particulars that are incorrect, tampered / fabricated and not suppress any material information while filling up the online application form. At the time of online examination / personal interview or in a subsequent selection procedure, if the candidate is (or has been) found guilty of I. Using unfair means or II. Impersonating or procuring impersonation by any person orMisbehaving in the online examination / Personal interview hall or disclosing , publishing, reproducing, transmitting, sorting or facilitating transmission and storage of contents of the test(s) or any information therein in whole or part thereof in any form or by any means, verbal or written electronically or mechanically for any purpose or IV. Resorting to any irregular or improper means in connection with his / her candidature or V. Obtaining support for his / her candidature by unfair means, or VI. Carrying mobile phones or any electronic devices of communication in the online examination / personal interview hall such a candidate may, in addition to rendering himself / herself liable to criminal prosecution, be liable a) To be disqualified from the examination for which he / she is a candidate b) To be debarred either permanently or for a specified period from any examination conducted by the Bank c) For termination of service, if he / she has already joined the Bank.
PAYMENT THROUGH ONLINE MODE: Candidates will have to pay exam fee through online using Debit Card or Net Banking by furnishing the required details. Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates are therefore requested to verify their eligibility before paying the exam fee. This will be the final phase of online application process.The candidate shall read the “Declaration” text carefully before clicking on ‘Submit‟ button. Print Provisional Registration Slip – The candidates can print their provisional registration slip on their successful payment. The candidates are advised to retainthe printed provisional registration slip for future reference and you are not required to courier it or email it.
- Candidates are required to have a valid / active e-mail id for themselves. The ID should be kept active for atleast a year. Under no circumstance the candidates should furnish an e-mail id which doesn’t pertain to him / her.
- Admission to the online test will be purely on provisional basis, relying upon declaration and fulfilling of eligibility criteria.
- Candidates called for the personal interview will be required to produce all original documents relating to age and educational qualification.
- Printout of the application should be kept with the candidate for their reference and not to be sent to the Bank.
- Multiple applications will be rejected.
- The candidates called for the online exam / personal interview will have to appear at the respective venues at their own cost. Bank will not provide TA / HA under any circumstances.
- Candidates willing to work anywhere in India should only apply.
- No request for change of test center / date / session for examination shall be entertained.
- Candidates are required to apply only through online mode. Any other form of application is not permissible.
- Canvassing in any form will subject to disqualification.
- At the time of personal interview candidates have to produce original certificates as well as attested copies of their certificates in support of their eligibility, failing which their candidature will be rejected.
- Candidates are advised to register well before the end date of online application to avoid the last minute rush when there is a possibility of disconnection / inability / failure to log on the Banks website on account of heavy load on internet.
- The Bank reserves the right to reject any application without assigning any reason and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained. Any resultant dispute arising out of this advertisement shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the courts situated in Chennai.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Go to the application website: i. Go to the ‘careers‟ page at www.lvbank.com. ii. Click on the ‘Download the advertisement‟ and carefully read the detailed Advertisement. iii. Click on the ‘Apply Online’ link to register.
- For new Application – Click on the ‘Register’ Link. This will open the first page of the new Application.
- Fill the first page of the Application – Fill the basic details such as Name, Mobile No, Email Id, Gender, Date of Birth and Qualification as required in the form. Check them carefully before pressing the „submit‟ link because you will not be permitted to change these basic details in the application later.
- ‘Registration Completed‟ mail / SMS will be sent to your registered email id and mobile number with the Application Number. This Application Number & Password will allow you to Login further to complete your registration / print registration slip either now or before the Last Date of Submission of Application.
- Login again – On the screen shown, press the „Login‟ button. You will be shown a link which will ask you to Login again. Proceed with Login procedure by using the Application ID and Password, which will open the second page of the Application Form. (Note: If you wish to complete your application later, you can leave the page. You can fill the second page of the Application later, on or before the Last Date of Submission of Application, by going to the Application Website again and logging in as Registered Candidate using your Application Number and Password.)
- Filling of details in the subsequent pages – Fill up all the required information on the screens (which are in fact the subsequent tabs of the on-line form) with personal identification details, etc. Candidates should take utmost care and furnish the correct details while filling in the on-line application.
- Please confirm all the details entered by you before clicking the „SUBMIT‟ Button or else go back to edit the details. ONCE THE DETAILS ARE SUBMITTED HERE, NO CHANGES WILL BE ALLOWED AT SUBSEQUENT STAGES.
- Important dates to remember :
- Opening date for online registration 10 /10 /2014
- Closing date for online registration 27 /10 /2014
- Call Letter Download One week before the Exam
- Tentative month of online examination During the month of November 2014
|Click here for More Details||Click here to apply|
|All Jobs From LVB|
28-10-2016 , 29-10-2016