Lakshmi Vilas Bank Limited (LVB) invites application for the recruitment of Probationary Officers with Graduate/ Post Graduate holders
Company name :Lakshmi Vilas Bank Limited (LVB)
Posts :Probationary Officers
Qualification : Graduate/ Post Graduate
Salary : Rs.33333/- p.m
No of Post : 01
Location :Across India
Last date to apply : 03 /11 /2014
Details of Post :
The Lakshmi Vilas Bank Limited, a very well-known and totally technology driven private sector bank, with over 8 decades of distinguished and dedicated service to the nation, is now embarking on a growth journey combining its legacy strengths and new capabilities.
The Bank invites application for the post of Probationary Officers on CTC basis for pan India operations. The applicants are requested to apply only through our Bank’s website www.lvbank.com between 10th October 2014 and 3rd November2014. No other means / modes of application will be entertained.
- Before applying, applicants are advised to read the eligibility criteria and ensure that they fulfill the stipulated eligibility criteria.
- Applicants are advised to fill their particulars online by themselves correctly.
- Educational Qualifications: (As on 01/10/2014):First class in Graduates or Second class in Post Graduates studied in regular college affiliated to any recognized university, with computer knowledge.
- Age: (As on 01/10/2014): Minimum: 21 years, Maximum: 30 years. Candidates born between 02.10.1984 to 01.10.1993 (inclusive of both dates) are eligible to apply.
- APPOINTMENT & EMOLUMENTS:The selected candidates will be recruited on CTC basis and will be on probation for a period of two years and the annual package will be `.4.00 lacs
The applicants should pay `.600/- towards exam fee which is neither refundable nor adjustable against any other recruitment process. Payment of fees to be made through online mode only and no other mode of payment is available. Bank transaction charges for Online Payment of exam fee will be extra and to be borne by the candidate.
Selection will be on the basis of performance in online examination and Personal Interview. Those candidates who come out successful in the online examination shall be called for Personal Interview based on the marks secured in the online examination.
HOW TO APPLY: STEP BY STEP GUIDE
- Go to the application website: i. Go to the ‘careers‟ page at www.lvbank.com. ii. Click on the ‘Download the advertisement‟ and carefully read the detailed Advertisement. iii. Click on the ‘Apply Online’ link to register.
- For new Application – Click on the ‘Register’ Link. This will open the first page of the new Application.
- Fill the first page of the Application – Fill the basic details such as Name, Mobile No, Email Id, Gender, Date of Birth and Qualification as required in the form. Check them carefully before pressing the „submit‟ link because you will not be permitted to change these basic details in the application later. d) ‘Registration Completed‟ mail / SMS will be sent to your registered email id and mobile number with the Application Number. This Application Number & Password will allow you to Login further to complete your registration / print registration slip either now or before the Last Date of Submission of Application.
- Login again – On the screen shown, press the „Login‟ button. You will be shown a link which will ask you to Login again. Proceed with Login procedure by using the Application ID and Password, which will open the second page of the Application Form. (Note: If you wish to complete your application later, you can leave the page. You can fill the second page of the Application later, on or before the Last Date of Submission of Application, by going to the Application Website again and logging in as Registered Candidate using your Application Number and Password.)
- Filling of details in the subsequent pages – Fill up all the required information on the screens (which are in fact the subsequent tabs of the on-line form) with personal identification details, etc. Candidates should take utmost care and furnish the correct details while filling in the on-line application.
- Please confirm all the details entered by you before clicking the „SUBMIT‟ Button or else go back to edit the details. ONCE THE DETAILS ARE SUBMITTED HERE, NO CHANGES WILL BE ALLOWED AT SUBSEQUENT STAGES.
- Candidates are required to have a valid / active e-mail id for themselves. The ID should be kept active for atleast a year. Under no circumstance the candidates should furnish an e-mail id which doesn’t pertain to him / her.
- Admission to the online test will be purely on provisional basis, relying upon declaration and fulfilling of eligibility criteria.
- Candidates called for the personal interview will be required to produce all original documents relating to age and educational qualification.
- Printout of the application should be kept with the candidate for their reference and not to be sent to the Bank.
- Multiple applications will be rejected.
- The candidates called for the online exam / personal interview will have to appear at the respective venues at their own cost. Bank will not provide TA / HA under any circumstances.
- Candidates willing to work anywhere in India should only apply.
- No request for change of test center / date / session for examination shall be entertained.
- Candidates are required to apply only through online mode. Any other form of application is not permissible.
- Canvassing in any form will subject to disqualification.
- At the time of personal interview candidates have to produce original certificates as well as attested copies of their certificates in support of their eligibility, failing which their candidature will be rejected.
- Candidates are advised to register well before the end date of online application to avoid the last minute rush when there is a possibility of disconnection / inability / failure to log on the Banks website on account of heavy load on internet.The Bank reserves the right to reject any application without assigning any reason and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained. Any resultant dispute arising out of this advertisement shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the courts situated in Chennai.
Important dates to remember :
- Opening date for online registration 10 /10 /2014
- Closing date for online registration 03 /11 /2014
- Call Letter Download One week before the Exam
- Tentative month of online examination During the month of November 2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From LVB|
23-01-2017 , 24-01-2017