Lal Bahadur Shastri Hospital (LBSH) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Resident through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed BDS can apply for the new recruitment notification from Lal Bahadur Shastri Hospital (LBSH).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Junior Resident. Walk in Interview will be held on 15/5/2015 at 09.00 to 11.00 a.m. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Lal Bahadur Shastri Hospital (LBSH)
Vacancy Name : Junior Resident
Educational Qualification : B.D.S
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.15,600-39,100/- p.m
Job Location : Delhi
Walk in date to Apply for this job : 15/5/2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy : GOVERNMENT OF NCT OF DELHI OFFICE OF THE MEDICAL SUPERINTENDENT LAL BAHADUR SHASTRI HOSPITAL KHICHRIPUR, DELHI – 110 091
Detail of Lal Bahadur Shastri Hospital (LBSH) Junior Resident Recruitment:
Recruitment to fill ONE vacant post of Junior Resident in Dental Department on Ad-hoc Basis, for a period of 44 days or till the post is filled by regular appointment, will be held on 15-05-2015in L.B.S. Hospital.
- Eligibility Criteria
- BDS from a recognized institute and should be registered with Delhi Dental Council.
- Must not have completed 06 months of Junior Residency from any hospital/institution.
- The candidate should have completed compulsory rotator internship.
- Junior Residents who have completed six months Junior Residency shall also be considered, if no fresh Junior Resident is available.
- Extension beyond six months will not be allowed.
- Post-graduate doctors who are interested to serve as junior Residents will also be allowed to join as junior Residents if fresh graduates are not available.
- AGE LIMIT 30 years as on 30.04.2015 as per Residency Scheme of Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, however relaxation in the upper age limit will be allowed up to 40 years in case of non-availability of fresh candidates. (Age relaxation is allowed for SC/ST and OBC/PH candidates as per rules.)
- EMOLUMENTS FOR JUNIOR RESIDENTS: PB – 3(Rs. 15600-39100/-) P.M. + Grade Pay Rs. 5400/- + other allowances as applicable under the Residency Scheme.
Selection Procedure for Lal Bahadur Shastri Hospital (LBSH) – Junior Resident Post:
- Written Test on 15/5/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Junior Resident vacancy in Lal Bahadur Shastri Hospital (LBSH):
Candidates should satisfy themselves regarding eligibility for the posts of junior Resident and may appear in the interview at the MS office on 15-05-2015 at 09:00 A.M.. They should bring one recent passport size photograph, original documents and one set of selfattested photocopies of documents. The time of registration for the walk-in- interview on 15-05-2015 will be 09:00 A.M. to 11:00 A.M.. NO TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interview.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 15/5/2015
GOVERNMENT OF NCT OF DELHI OFFICE OF THE MEDICAL SUPERINTENDENT LAL BAHADUR SHASTRI HOSPITAL KHICHRIPUR, DELHI – 110 091