Lal Bahadur Shastri Hospital (LBSH) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Residents through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Diploma, MD can apply for the new recruitment notification from Lal Bahadur Shastri Hospital (LBSH).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Senior Residents. Walk in Interview will be held on 10 Sep 2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Lal Bahadur Shastri Hospital (LBSH)
Vacancy Name : Senior Residents
Educational Qualification : Diploma, MS/MD
Total No of Vacancy : 03 Post
Salary : Rs. 15,600-39,100/- p.m
Job Location : New Delhi
Walk in date to Apply for this job: 10 Sep 2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy: Lal Bahadur Shastri Hospital, Khichripur, Delhi – 110 091
Detail of Lal Bahadur Shastri Hospital (LBSH) Senior Residents Recruitment:
- Senior Residents Forensic Medicine Job position in Lal Bahadur Shastri Hospital (Govt. of Delhi) on Ad hoc basis
- Eligibility : Post graduate Degree/Diploma in respective streams from a recognized university and registered with Delhi Medical Council. The candidate must not have completed 03 years Senior Residency in any government run hospital in India.
- Department/Vacancy : Gen. Medicine-02, Forensic Medicine-01
- Emoluments : Rs. 15600-39100
- Age Limit : 40 Years
Selection Procedure for Lal Bahadur Shastri Hospital (LBSH) – Senior Residents Post:
- Written Test on 10 Sep 2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Senior Residents vacancy in Lal Bahadur Shastri Hospital (LBSH):
Walk-in-interview will be held on 10/09/2015 at Lal Bahadur Shastri Hospital, Khichripur, Delhi – 110 091
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 10 Sep 2015
Lal Bahadur Shastri Hospital, Khichripur, Delhi – 110 091