Lal Bahadur Shastri Hospital (LBSH) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Residents through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Diploma, MD can apply for the new recruitment notification from Lal Bahadur Shastri Hospital (LBSH).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Senior Residents. Walk in Interview will be held on 18 Mar 2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Lal Bahadur Shastri Hospital (LBSH)|
|Vacancy Name||Senior Residents|
|Educational Qualification||Diploma, MS/MD|
|Total No of Vacancy||04 Post|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||18 Mar 2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||Lal Bahadur Shastri Hospital, Khichripur, Delhi – 110 091|
Detail of Lal Bahadur Shastri Hospital (LBSH) Senior Residents Recruitment:
|Department||No. of Post|
- Qualification : Post graduate Degree/Diploma from a recognized university and registered with Delhi Medical Council. The candidate must not have completed 03 years of Senior Residency in any hospital in India.
- Age : 40Years
- Emoluments : Rs.15600-39100
Selection Procedure for Lal Bahadur Shastri Hospital (LBSH) – Senior Residents Post:
- Written Test on 18 Mar 2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Senior Residents vacancy in Lal Bahadur Shastri Hospital (LBSH):
Walk-in-interview will be held on 18.03.2015 at 10: 00 A.M. at Lal Bahadur Shastri Hospital, Khichripur, Delhi – 110 091
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 18 Mar 2015
Lal Bahadur Shastri Hospital, Khichripur, Delhi – 110 091
23-10-2016 , 24-10-2016