Lal Bahadur Shastri Hospital (LBSH) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Residents through recruitment notification – Lal Bahadur Shastri Hospital (LBSH) Recruitment 2015 – DAVP 10601/11/0010/1516. Candidates who have completed MBBS, Diploma, DNB can apply for the new recruitment notification from Lal Bahadur Shastri Hospital (LBSH).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Senior Residents Job on or before 11/6/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Lal Bahadur Shastri Hospital (LBSH)
Vacancy Name : Senior Residents
Educational Qualification : M.B.B.S, Diploma, DNB pathology
Total No of Vacancy : 52 Post
Salary : NA
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date to Apply for this job : 11/6/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Lal Bahadur Shastri Hospital (LBSH) , New Delhi – 110091
Detail of Lal Bahadur Shastri Hospital (LBSH) Senior Residents Recruitment:
Applications are invited from eligible candidates to fill the vacant posts of Senior Residents on regular basis.
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Senior Residents||52 Post||i. Essential Qualification: (a) MBBS degree with one year of internship from recognized university/ institute (b) A postgraduate Medical Degree/Diploma/DNB in respective discipline from MCI recognized university/ Institute. ii. Candidates must be Registered with Delhi Medical Council||Pay: Pay Band-3 with Grade Pay of Rs.6600/- plus NPA plus usual allowances.||Upper age limit : 40 years as on 31/05/2015. This is relaxable for SC/ST candidate up to a maximum period of five years, for OBC candidates up to a maximum period of three years. In case of Differently Abled, age relaxation up to a maximum period of 5 years for General Category, 8 years for OBC category and 10 years for SC/ST category candidates.|
Selection Procedure for Lal Bahadur Shastri Hospital (LBSH) – Senior Residents Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 11/6/2015.
- After filling available posts, candidates called for interview shall be kept in the waiting list.
- Any vacancy arising because of non joining by selected candidates in this selection or by resignation of candidates post will be offered to the candidates from the waiting list according to the merit. All applicants must provide phone (local) numbers and email/ for faster communication about such vacancies.
- Separate lists will be prepared for fresh and other candidates.
- Experience/Age/etc. will be counted as on 31/05/2015.
How to apply for Senior Residents Vacancy in Lal Bahadur Shastri Hospital (LBSH) :
- The application form for the above positions can be downloaded from Delhi Govt. website. www.delhi.gov.in (www.delhi.gov.in -> enter vacancy -> Health & Family welfare Department) or can be obtained from the Admn. Branch. The duly filled application form along with the self- attested photocopies of all relevant certificates relating to age, qualifications and category with one recent passport size photograph and the requisite application fee (Rs.300/-) should be submitted with the administrative block, L.B.S. Hospital on or before 11/06/2015 3:30 P.M
- Medical Superintendent, L.B.S.H. reserves the right to cancel the advertisement at any point of time without prior notice or increase/ decrease the number of posts as advertised depending upon the institutional requirement.
- Candidates should bring :- The original certificates i.e. MBBS Degree Certificate, Internship completion certificate, P.G. Degree/Diploma/Others, Medical Registration Certificate, Date of Birth Certificate, Caste Certificate etc., at the time of Submission of form and also at the time of interview. If any candidate who joins the post and wants to leave/resign before the completion of the tenure, he/she may do so by giving one month notice or by depositing pay and allowances with the Institute for the period for which notice falls short of one month.
- Application fee -> Rs.300/- Payment is to be made in favor of M.S., L.B.S.H through DD/Pay Order/Banker Cheque only payable at Delhi. Please mention the candidate’s name and department to which applied on the back side of the demand
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 11/6/2015
11-12-2016 , 12-12-2016