Lal Bahadur Shastri Hospital has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Residents through recruitment notification – Lal Bahadur Shastri Hospital Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed Post Graduate, MBBS, DNB can apply for the new recruitment notification from Lal Bahadur Shastri Hospital.
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Senior Residents. Walk in Interview will be held on 13/07/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Lal Bahadur Shastri Hospital
Vacancy Name : Senior Residents
Educational Qualification : Any Post Graduate, M.B.B.S, DNB pathology
Total No Of Vacancy : 02 Post
Job Location :New Delhi
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 13/07/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : Lal Bahadur Shastri Hospital, Near Kalyanvas Colony, Mayur Vihar, Phase -II, Khichripur, New Delhi, Delhi 110091
Detail Of Lal Bahadur Shastri Hospital Senior Residents Recruitment:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Senior Residents||02 Post||Post Graduate, MBBS, DNB||Rs-15,600-39,100/-pm||40 Years|
Recruitment to fill vacant posts of Senior Residents on Ad hoc basis for a period of 44 days, extendable up to 03 years
- Post graduate Degree in medicine / DNB (Medicine) or MBBS (with two experiences in the medicine department) from a recognized university and registered with Delhi Medical Council. The candidate must not have completed 03 years Senior Residency in any government run hospital in India.
- In case no fresh candidates are available, those who have completed 3 years of Senior Residency and are willing to serve as SR, shall be allowed to appear in the interview. A separate merit list will be prepared for fresh candidates and for those who have already completed 3 years of Senior Residency.
40Years for Sr. resident as on 30.04.2015 (Age relaxation is allowed for SC/ST and OBC candidates as per rules.)
PB -3 ( Rs. 15600-39100) p.m. + Rs. 6600(GP) + other allowances as applicable under the Residency scheme.
Selection Procedure For Lal Bahadur Shastri Hospital – Senior Residents Post:
- Written Test on 13/07/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Senior Residents vacancy in Lal Bahadur Shastri Hospital:
- They will initially be appointed for 44 days and will be extended upto 03 years with one day break after every period of 44 days subject to their work and conduct.
- They are eligible for 2 ½ days leave for every completed month of service.
- Candidates should satisfy themselves regarding eligibility for the posts of Senior Resident and should report in Admn Branch on 13.07.2015 between 9:00 a.m to 10:30 a.m.. along with their original documents with one set of self-attested photocopies to prove their educational qualification including attempt certificate, age, DMC registration and one passport size photograph.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interview.
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 13/07/2015
VENUE :Lal Bahadur Shastri Hospital, Near Kalyanvas Colony, Mayur Vihar, Phase -II, Khichripur, New Delhi, Delhi 110091
Top Company Openings:
21-02-2017 , 22-02-2017