Lal Bahadur Shastri Hospital has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Residents through recruitment notification – Lal Bahadur Shastri Hospital Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed MBBS can apply for the new recruitment notification from Lal Bahadur Shastri Hospital.
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Junior Residents. Walk in Interview will be held on 20/07/2015 at 09.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Lal Bahadur Shastri Hospital
Vacancy Name : Junior Residents
Educational Qualification : M.B.B.S
Total No Of Vacancy : 04 Post
Job Location :New Delhi
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 20/07/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : Lal Bahadur Shastri Hospital, Near Kalyanvas Colony, Mayur Vihar, Phase -II, Khichripur, New Delhi, Delhi 110091
Detail Of Lal Bahadur Shastri Hospital Junior Residents Recruitment:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Junior Residents||04 Post||MBBS||Rs-15,600-39,100/-pm||30-40 Years|
Recruitment for the following posts of junior Residents on Ad hoc Basis for a period of 44 days
- Clear cut Vacancy on (Ad hoc Basis)-03 Post
- Likely to be vacant (Ad hoc Basis)-01 Post
- MBBS from recognized institutions and registered with Delhi Medical Council. Must not have completed 01 year Jr. Residency in any of hospital/institution.
- The candidate should have completed compulsory rotator internship. junior Residents who have completed one year of junior Residency shall also be allowed to appear in the interview and will be offered residency only if no fresh junior Residents are available for a further period of one year maximum on ad hoc basis, There would be no extension for any junior Residents beyond one year appointment.
- Post graduate doctors who are interested to serve as junior Residents will be allowed to join as junior Residents if fresh graduates are not available.
- Reservation to Physically handicapped candidates will be allowed as per rules
- 30 years for Junior Residents as on 31.03.2015 as per Residency Scheme of Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, However relaxation in the upper age limit will be allowed up to 40 years in case of non-availability of fresh candidates.
- (Age relaxation is allowed for SC/ST and OBC/PH candidates as per rules.)
EMOLUMENTS FOR JUNIOR RESIDENTS:
PB – 3(Rs. 15600-39100/-) P.M. + Grade Pay Rs. 5400/- + other allowances as applicable under the Residency Scheme.
Selection Procedure For Lal Bahadur Shastri Hospital – Junior Residents Post:
- Written Test on 20/07/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Junior Residents vacancy in Lal Bahadur Shastri Hospital:
- Candidates should satisfy themselves regarding eligibility for the posts of junior Resident and may appear in the interview at the MS office on 20-07-2015 at 09:00 A.M. along with their photographs, original documents and a set of its attested copies.
- Registration from 09:A.M. to 11 A.M. on 20/07/2015 NO TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interview.
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 20/07/2015
VENUE :Lal Bahadur Shastri Hospital, Near Kalyanvas Colony, Mayur Vihar, Phase -II, Khichripur, New Delhi, Delhi 110091
Top Company Openings:
28-02-2017 , 01-03-2017