Lal Bahadur Shastri Hospital conducting walk-in drive for the recruitment of Senior Residents with Post graduate Degree/ Diploma educational background on September 25, 2014
Company name : Lal Bahadur Shastri Hospital
Posts : Senior Residents
Qualification : Post graduate Degree/ Diploma
Salary : Rs. 15600-39100/- p.m
No of Openings : 02
Location : Delhi
Walk in Date : 25.09.2014
Details of Post :
Senior Residents :
Recruitment for vacant or likely to be vacant posts of Senior Residents on Adhoc basis for a period of 89 days or till the post is filled up by regular appointment will be held on 25.09.2014 at 10: 00 A.M. In the following departments
- No of post : 02
- Eligibility :
- Recognized post graduate Degree/Diploma from a recognized university and registered with Delhi Medical Council. The candidate must not have completed 03 years Senior Residency in any hospital in India.
- In case where no fresh candidates are available, candidates who have completed 3 years of Senior Residency and are willing to serve as SR, shall be allowed to appear in the interview. A separate merit list will be prepared .for fresh candidates and for those candidates who have already completed 3 years of Senior Residency.
- In case of candidates in reserved Category is not available, candidates of other categories will be appointed on Adhoc Basis and vice versa
- In case candidate with PG Degree/Diploma are not available, the candidates with experience of minimum of three years in the respective department may also be considered. Reservation to Physically Handicapped candidates will be allowed as per rules.
- Age Limit: 33 years for Sr. Resident as on 31.08.2014 as per residency scheme of Ministry of Health & Family Welfare. However, relaxation in the upper age limit will be allowed up-to 40 years in case of non availability of candidates. (Age relaxation is allowed for SC/ST and OBC candidates as per rules.)
- Emoluments : For Senior Residents: PB -3 ( Rs. 15600-39100) p.m. + Rs. 6600(GP) + other allowances as applicable under the Residency scheme.
Candidates should satisfy themselves regarding eligibility for the posts of Senior Resident and may appear in the interview at the MS office on 25.09.2014 at 10: 00 A.M. along with their photograph, original documents and a set of its self attested copies. The time of registration for the walk in interview on 25.09.14 will be 10.00 AM to 12.00 Noon. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interview.
Important dates to remember :
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From Lal Bahadur Shastri Hospital||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
28-10-2016 , 29-10-2016