Lal Bhahadur Shastri National Academy of Administration (LBSNAA) invites application for the recruitment of Associate Professor, Finance cum HR Manager with Master Degree/ M.Com/ CA/ ICWA/ Ph.D holders
Company name : Lal Bhahadur Shastri National Academyof Administration (LBSNAA)
Posts : Associate Professor, Finance cum HR Manager
Qualification : Master Degree/ M.Com/ CA/ ICWA/ Ph.D
Salary : Rs.9,300-39,100/- P.M.
No of Post : 02
Location : Uttarakhand
Last date to apply :12.12.2014
Details of Post :
Associate Professor, Finance cum HR Manager:
Applications are invited for filling up the following posts on contractual/ Deputation including short term contract basis for a period of one year (extendable as per performance). Scale of pay, eligibility conditions, duties etc
- No of post : 01
- Pay Scale Rs. 15,600 – 39,100/- Grade Pay Rs. 6,600/-
- Essential :
- Good academic record with a Ph.D. Degree in Disaster Management / Environmental Sciences/ Climate Change/ Geological sciences or any allied subjects.
- A Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed).
- A minimum of eight years of experience of teaching and/or research in an academic/research position equivalent to that of Assistant Professor in a University, College or Accredited Research Institution/ industry excluding the period of Ph.D. Research.
- Age : Not more than 50 years on the date of publication of advertisement.
- Desirable: Knowledge of GIS / GPS/ Remote Sensing/ HAM Radio. Experience of working in Disaster Risk Reduction/ Disaster Management. Designed and organized training programmes/ capacity building programmes.
Finance cum HR Manager:
- No of post : 01
- Pay Scale Rs. 9,300 – 34,800/- Grade Pay Rs. 4,200/-
- Essential Qualifications : Post Graduation in Commerce (M.Com ) / ICWA/ Inter CA or any other related discipline. Knowledge of Accounting Software (viz.,Tally) and Microsoft Office. At least 5 years experience in preparation/ maintenance of accounts for a public or private sector organisation.
- Desirable : Experience of handling HR issues. Experience in arranging logistics for training programmes/ seminars
- Age: Maximum age limit : 45 years
How to apply:
Application may be addressed to the undersigned along with supporting documents /testimonials so as to reach in 21 days from the date of advertisement.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last date to apply: 12.12.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From LBSNAA|
22-02-2017 , 23-02-2017