Lal Bhahadur Shastri National Academy of Administration (LBSNAA) invites application for the recruitment of Professor of Management with MBA/ M.Sc/ M.A/ Ph.D holders
Company name : Lal Bhahadur Shastri National Academy of Administration (LBSNAA)
Posts : Professor of Management
Qualification : MBA/ M.Sc/ M.A/ Ph.D
Salary : Rs.37,400-67,000/- P.M.
No of Post : 01
Location : Mussoorie
Last date to apply :01.12.2014
Details of Post :
Professor of Management:
Fresh applications are invited for filling up the post of Professor of Management in LBSNAA, Mussoorie to be filled on ad-hoc (deputation) (including short-term contract) basis under the power delegated to the Director, LBSNAA, Mussoorie. Scale of pay, eligibility conditions i.e. qualifications and experience, period of deputation and duties etc. are as indicated below:
- Name of the Post : Professor of Management (No. of posts: 1)
- Pay Band & Grade Pay : Pay Band-4 Rs.37400-67000 + Grade Pay Rs. 8900
- Method of recruitment : Deputation (including short-term contract) Basis
- Classification of the post : General Central Service Gronp ‘A’ Gazetted
- Eligibility : Officer of the Central Government or State Governments or Union territories or Public Sector Undertakings or Universities or Recognised Research Institutions or Autonomous or Semi-Government or Statutory Organisations : Holding analogous posts on regular basis; or With two years’ regular service in posts in the scale of PB:4 37400-67000 +Grade Pay Rs.8700/- or equivalent; or With six years’ regular service in posts in the scale of Rs. PB:3 15600-39100 + Grade Pay Rs.7600/- or equivalent; and Possessing the educational qualifications and experience as prescribed below:
- Essential Qualifications: (i) Post Graduate Degree in I3usiness Administration/ Social Science/ Commerce/ Mathematics/ Public Management/ Statistics/ Engineering I and its allied branches/ operation research/quantative methods from recognized university; and (ii) ten years’ experience in teaching or research or training or administration;
- DESIRABLE: (i) Ph.D/Research work ion the relevant area as evidence by published work.
- Age Limit: The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation (including short-term contract) shall be not exceeding 56 years as on the closing date of receipt of applications for all the above mentioned posts.
- Period: Initially the appointment shall be for a period of one year extendable upto 3 years subject to annual reviews.
How to apply:
Willing candidates are required to submit their applications in triplicate in the prescribed proforma along With Integrity Certificate, Cadre Clearance, Vigilance Clearance, Major/Minor Penalty imposed during the last I 0 years in original duly signed by the competent authority and the complete and upto-date ACR dossiers (or photocopies of ACRs for the last 5 years duly attested on each page by Group “A” Gazetted Officer) of the officer who would be spared in the event of his/her selection may be sent to this office within 10 days from the date of publication. Application received after the last date or without the ACRs (or attested photocopies of the CRs) or otherwise found incomplete will not be considered.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last date to apply: 01.12.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From LBSNAA|
04-12-2016 , 05-12-2016