Lal Bhahadur Shastri National Academy of Administration (LBSNAA) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Academic Faculty through recruitment notification – Lal Bhahadur Shastri National Academy of Administration (LBSNAA) Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed Any Post Graduate,M.A,LLM,M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Lal Bhahadur Shastri National Academy of Administration (LBSNAA)
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Academic Faculty on or before 20/06/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Lal Bhahadur Shastri National Academy of Administration (LBSNAA)
Vacancy Name : Academic Faculty
Educational Qualification : Any Post Graduate,M.A,LLM,M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy : NA
Salary : Rs-40,000/-pm
Job Location : Mussoorie
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 20/06/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Lal Bhahadur Shastri National Academy of Administration (LBSNAA), Mussoorie,Uttarakhand
Detail Of Lal Bhahadur Shastri National Academy of Administration (LBSNAA) Academic Faculty Recruitment:
- Terms of Reference for the engagement of Research Interns by Lal Bahadur Shastri National Academy of Administration, Mussoorie
- Job Description and Deliverables of Research Interns engaged for an Academic Faculty
- The Research Intern would assist the faculty members in design and delivery of training sessions and also in evaluating the assignments and other outputs submitted by the Officer Trainees under the overall guidance of the concerned faculty coordinator. Their duties would more specifically include:
- Assistance in preparation of Session Plans
- Review and updation of existing Reading Material / Teaching Notes, Exercises and other training material and preparation of new Material,
- Assist the faculty members in conduct of training sessions.
- Researching on topics of relevance and making presentations to the Faculty Members. This will include research work done under the auspices of one of the research centres as well.
- Assistance in organizing Workshops/Seminars.
- Assist the Faculty Members in designing tests and examinations and in evaluations.
- A Research Intern attached with the Faculty of Public Administration may also be required to assist the Joint Director incharge of the Training Research and Publication Cell (TRPC) in work relating to the TRPC which may include research work related to training programmes, preparation of the Training Calendars, evaluation of training programmes, Review of
- Syllabus of various courses and bringing out of the publications of TRPC.
- Any other work entrusted by the Faculty Coordinator from time to time.
- The Intern will assist all the Faculty Members of that faculty but would be administratively responsible to the Faculty Coordinator who will approve the monthly / quarterly work plan of the Intern in consultation with other faculty members. In general, if there are conflicting demands on the time of the research intern, prioritization will be done by the coordinator.
- The deliverables of the Research Intern would include:Number of Session Plans Finalized
- Review of existing reading material/ other material for sessions.Development of new Reading Material, Teaching Notes, Case Studies, Exercises
- Research Papers on specific themesDesign and Evaluation of Tests / Examinations(Other work assigned.
- The Faculty Coordinator, in consultation with other faculty members will prepare a Ouarterly/ Monthly work plan for the Intern including the above deliverables in as much detail as possible. Progress against this plan will be monitored by the concerned faculty on monthly basis and by the Academic Council on a quarterly basis.
- Qualifications and Terms of Appointment:Candidates should be below 35 years of age.Faculty wise essential qualifications are as followsLaw: Masters in Law (LLM)
- Economics: M.A,M.Sc. In economicsManagement: Post Graduate in Management. Candidates with experience or rganisational Behaviour will be given preference
- Public Administration: Post Graduate in Public Administration or a relevant discipline inSocial Science
- Political Science: Post Graduate in Political ScienceCandidates should have scored at least 55% marks at the Post Graduate level and possess an
- aptitude for academics and research.SheHe should be proficient in the use of computers. Preference will be given to persons who are registered for a Ph.D or are pursuing MPhil programme in relevant discipline and to those who may have worked in similar capacity in the past.
- An internal committee of the Academy will shortlist the candidates, who may be called for an interview, either in person or through skype.
- Research Interns will be appointed on Contract for a term of Six Months, which may be extended by another two terms of Six month each. No Research Intern will be engaged beyond three terms in any case.
- In case work of an Intern is not satisfactory, the contract can be terminated any time after giving a notice of 1 month or, at the discretion of the Academy, by giving one month remuneration in lieu of the notice. An Intern may also terminate the contract after giving one month notice or payment of one month remuneration in lieuthereof.Research Interns will be paid a onsolidated remuneration of Rs. 40,000 pm.
- Research Interns may, if they so desire, be provided accommodation in Hostels on paymentbasis and may also avail of the dining facilities in Officers Mess on payment of due charges
Selection Procedure For Lal Bhahadur Shastri National Academy of Administration (LBSNAA) – Academic Faculty Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 20/06/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Academic Faculty Vacancy in Lal Bhahadur Shastri National Academy of Administration (LBSNAA):
Last Date to Apply for this job 20/06/2015
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 20/06/2015
Top Company Openings:
27-10-2016 , 28-10-2016