Langpi Dehangi Rural Bank invites online application for the recruitment of Officers/Office Assistant for Graduate/Post Graduate holders
Company name : Langpi Dehangi Rural Bank
Posts : Officers/Office Assistant
Qualification : Graduate/Post Graduate
Salary : Rs. 17735-53774/- P. M
No of Post : 12
Location : Assam
Last date to apply : 26.08.2014
Details of Post :
|SL. NO||Post||SC||ST||OBC||General||Total||Out of Which|
|1||Oficer Scale-III||1||1||PWD (Out of Which)|
|2||Officer Scale –II (General Banking)||1||1||VI||HI||OC||EXS|
|3||Officer Scale-II (CA)||1||1|
|4||Officer Scale-II (Law)||1||1|
|5||Officer Scale-II (Agricultural Officer)||1||1|
|7||Office Assistant (Multipurpose)||1||3||8||12||1|
- Scale –III : Rs. 53774/- P.M.
- Office Scale –II : Rs. 40921/- P.M
- 3.Officer Scale-I : Rs. 30926/- P.M
- Office Assistant- :Rs. 17735/- P. M
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: Eligibility Criteria is to be considered as per RRBs CWE-II Advertisement published in Employment News/Rozgar Samachar Issue Dated 6th July–12th July, 2013released by IBPS and posted on the IBPS‟s website www.ibps.in.
HOW TO APPLY :
- Candidates are required to apply online through Bank’s website www.ldrb.org between 08.08.2014 and 26.08.2014 No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
- Candidates should ensure that their personal email ID (as specified in the online application form while applying for RRBs- CWE-II (CWE conducted in September/ October 2013) is kept active during the currency of a recruitment project. Bank may send call letters for Interview etc. to the registered e-mail ID.
- Applicants are first required to go to the Bank‟s website www.ldrb.org and click on the link “Recruitment / Careers”.
- Thereafter, open the Recruitment Notification. The candidate should take a printout of the fee payment challan. Fill in the Fee payment Challan in a clear and legible handwriting in BLOCK LETTERS. Candidates can pay application fees in any of the of the branches of Langpi Dehangi Rural bank only or State Bank of India. Go to the nearest LDR Bank Branch with the Fee Payment Challan and pay, in cash the appropriate Application Fee in CBS Account No.98000363374 maintained at Langpi Dehangi Rural Bank, Diphu Branch. Candidates can deposit their application fees at SBI Branches through NEFT for crediting in the CBS account no. 98000363374 maintained at Langpi Dehangi Rural Bank, Diphu Branch. NEFT Code. SBIN0(Zero)RRLDGBThe details of fee to be paid in indicated below : Candidates may find out the required branch address from the Bank’s website under head Branch across India. Officer (Scale I, II & III ) – Rs. 20/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates. – Rs. 100/- for all others Office Assistant ( Multi Purpose ) – Rs. 20/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates. – Rs. 100/- for all others
- Obtain the applicant‟s Counterfoil of the Application Fee Payment Challan duly Authenticated by the Bank with (a) Branch name & Code Number, (b) Transaction ID/Scroll number (c) date of deposit & amount filled by the Branch Official.
- Candidates are now ready to apply online by re visiting the Recruitment Link on the Bank‟s website www.ldrb.org. All the fields in the online Application format should be filled up carefully.
- Carefully fill in the details such as fee payment details from the CBS Challan in the Online Application Form, scores obtained in stipulated CWE etc. at the appropriate places.
- Original fee payment receipt i.e. CBS challan will have to be submitted with the Call Letter at the time of Interview. Without original CBS challan the candidate will not be allowed to appear in the Interview. Candidates are also advised to keep a photocopy of the fee payment challan with them
- The name of the candidate or his/ her father/ husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the certificates/ mark sheets. Any change / alternation found may disqualify the candidature.
- CANDIDATES SHOULD NOT SUBMIT A PRINTOUT OF THE APPLICATION / FEE PAYMENT RECEIPT (CBS challan ) TO THE BANK AT THIS STAGE.
- Please note that the above procedure is the only valid procedure for applying. No other mode of application or incomplete steps would be accepted and such applications would be rejected.
- The Application printout along with required copies of documents should be kept ready for submission if shortlisted for Interview.
- The applicant should sign and affix his/her photograph on such printout of application and keep the same ready for submission if selected for Interview along with copies of required documents
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 26.08.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From LDRB|
28-10-2016 , 29-10-2016