LIC Housing Finance Limited (LIC HFL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant, Assistant Manager through recruitment notification – LIC Housing Finance Limited (LIC HFL) Recruitment 2015 – NO. KMSCL/ADMN/15/2015. Candidates who have completed Graduate, Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from LIC Housing Finance Limited (LIC HFL)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Assistant, Assistant Manager Job on or before 30.04.2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||LIC Housing Finance Limited (LIC HFL)|
|Vacancy Name||Assistant, Assistant Manager|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||293 Post|
|Salary||Rs.7,400-32,080 /- p.m|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||30.04.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||LIC Housing Finance Limited (LIC HFL), Across India|
Detail of LIC Housing Finance Limited (LIC HFL) Assistant, Assistant Manager Recruitment:
On-line Applications are invited from eligible candidates who must be Indian Citizen for selection and appointment as Assistant/Assistant Manager. The vacancies are as under:
|Post||No of post||Qualifying Examination||Educational Qualification (as on 09.07.2014)||Salary||Age|
|Assistant||200||RRBs-CWE-III as per general category cut-off conducted by IBPS in September 2014 for the post of Office Assistant (Multipurpose)||Graduation (min 50%)||The starting basic pay of Rs. 7400/- per month in the scale of 7400-455(1)-7855- 495(2)-8845-560(5)-11645-650(2)-12945-790(3)-15315-825(2)-16965 and other admissible allowances as per rules shall be payable. Total emoluments per month will be approximately Rs. 16335/- (depends upon the place of posting) plus Sodexho Coupons as per rules. Other benefits include PF, Gratuity, LTC, Medical Benefit, Group Saving Linked Insurance (GSLI), Group Personal Accident Insurance, PL Encashment, Vehicle Advance (2 Wheeler), Housing Loan, PL Encashment and Performance Linked Incentives as per rules.||21-28 years|
|Assistant Manager||93||RRBs-CWE-III as per general category cut-off conducted by IBPS in September 2014 for the post of Officer Scale-I||Graduation (min 55%) Candidates having degree either in Information Technology, Management, Law, Economics and Accountancy can only apply||The starting basic pay of Rs. 17100/- per month in the scale of 17100–875(14)- 29350–910(3)–32080 and other admissible allowances as per rules shall be payable. Total emoluments per month will be approximately Rs. 37745/- (depends upon the place of posting) plus Sodexho Coupons as per rules. Other benefits include PF, Gratuity, LTC, Medical Benefit, Group Saving Linked Insurance (GSLI), Group Personal Accident Insurance, PL Encashment, Vehicle Advance (2 Wheeler), Housing Loan, PL Encashment and Performance Linked Incentives as per rules.||21-28 years|
Application Fee (online payment):
- Assistant Rs. 150/-
- Assistant Manager Rs. 150/-
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Candidates working in Govt /Semi-Govt /Central undertaking / Public undertaking will be required to produce No Objection Certificate from their employer if called for interview, in the absence of which, his/her candidature shall not be considered.
- Before applying, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this advertisement.
- In case, it is detected that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information/ certificate/ documents or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcoming/s is/are detected even after appointment, his/her services are liable to be terminated and the fees paid by the ineligible candidates shall be forfeited.
- All candidates will have to produce copy of the online application submitted to IBPS for RRBs-CWE-III for Assistant/Assistant Manger along with original as well as attested photocopies of certificates regarding Qualification, Computer Course (if any), Date of Birth, etc. in support of their eligibility at the time of interview, failing which their candidature will be cancelled and the candidate will not be allowed for the interview.
- Action against candidates found guilty of misconduct: Candidates are advised in their own interest that they should not furnish any particulars that are false, tampered, fabricated or should not suppress any material information while filling up the application.
- The Company reserves the right to change the selection procedure, if necessary. The change, if any, shall be communicated through Company’s website (www.lichousing.com).
Selection Procedure for LIC Housing Finance Limited (LIC HFL)- Assistant, Assistant Manager Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 04.2015.
- Assistant TWS RRBs-CWE-III as per general category cut-off for Office Assistant (Multipurpose) and Interview
- Assistant Manager TWS RRBs-CWE-III as per general category cut-off for Officers Scale I and Interview
How to apply for Assistant, Assistant Manager Vacancy in LIC Housing Finance Limited (LIC HFL):
- Candidates are necessarily required to apply On-line through LIC HFL’s website (www.lichousing.com). No other means/ mode of application will be accepted. The candidates will be required to provide registration number and password of RRBs-CWE-III for Assistant/Assistant Manger while registering.
- The valid personal email ID and Contact No. (the same email ID and Contact Number as registered with IBPS) should be kept active during the currency of this recruitment process. Company may send intimation for joining through registered email id. Under no circumstances, he/she should share/ mention email ID to/ or of any other person.
- Candidates satisfying the conditions of eligibility as mentioned earlier are required to log in to the LIC HFL’s website (www.lichousing.com) and click on “Careers” and go to “Job Opportunities” to open the page “RECRUITMENT OF ASSISTANT/ASSISTANT MANAGER”, option is available on the page to view detailed advertisement and also to Apply Online, which will redirect the candidates to the on-line registration page.
- Please note that the above procedure is the only valid procedure for applying. No other mode of application or incomplete steps would be accepted and such applications would be rejected.
- The Application printout along with the fee payment receipt and required copies of documents should be kept ready for submission if shortlisted for Interview.
Important dates to remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 30.04.2015
28-02-2017 , 01-03-2017