Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Administrative Officers through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Bachelor/Master’s Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Assistant Administrative Officers Job from 05.01.2015 to 22.01.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Watch This Video On How To Apply For This Post:
|Company Name||Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC)|
|Vacancy Name||Assistant Administrative Officers|
|Educational Qualification||Any Bachelors Degree/Any Masters Degree|
|Total No of Vacancy||200 posts|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||22.01.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Location Differs for the post. Please Check Click Here for More Details link below|
Detail of Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) Assistant Administrative Officers Recruitment:
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies||Qualification|
|1||Assistant Administrative Officer (Generalists) – For Jammu & Kashmir State||40||
Bachelor/Master’s Degree from a recognized Indian
|2||Assistant Administrative Officer (Generalists) – For North Eastern Region||60|
|3||Assistant Administrative Officer (Chartered Accountant)- For All India||100||
An Associate Member of the Institute of Chartered
- Emoluments and Benefits : Basic pay of Rs. 17240 /- per month in the scale of Rs. 17240- 840(14) –29000– 910(4) –32640 (Under Revision) and other admissible allowances as per rules. Total emoluments at the minimum of the scale inclusive of House Rent Allowance & City Compensatory Allowance wherever admissible depending upon the classification of the city will be approximately Rs 38,512/- per month in ‘A’ Class city. Other benefits are Defined Contributory Pension, Special Allowance for passing Actuarial Examination, Gratuity, LTC, Medical Benefit, Group Personal Accident Insurance, Group Insurance , Vehicle Loan (2-wheeler/4 wheeler) as per rules.
- Age Limit : Minimum Age shall be 21 years (completed) as on 1st January, 2015. Maximum age shall not be more than 30 years( candidates must have been born not earlier than 02/01/1985 and not later than 01/01/1994 both days inclusive only are eligible )
- Probation : One year, extendable up to 2 years.
Application Fees /Intimation Charges(Non-refundable) :
Candidates will have to make the payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges through the On-Line Mode as under:
|For SC/ST/ PWD
|Intimation Charges of Rs. 50/- plus Transaction Charges|
|For all Other Candidates||Application Fee-cum-Intimation Charges of Rs.500/- plus Transaction Charges|
Selection Procedure for Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) – Assistant Administrative Officers Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 22.01.2015.
- Selection will be made on the basis of performance in the on-line test followed by a personal interview of short listed candidates and subsequent Pre-Recruitment Medical Examination. The online examination will be conducted at the following Centres of the Corporation on 20th February 2015 (tentative)
|State/ Union Territory||Examination Center (City)|
|1||Andaman and Nicobar Islands||Port Blair|
|2||Andhra Pradesh / Telangana||Hyderabad/ Rangareddy|
|12||Goa||Verna/ Panaji/ South Goa|
|14||Himachal Pradesh||Shimla /Kangra|
|15||Jammu and Kashmir||Srinagar /Pathankot|
|16||Jammu and Kashmir||Jammu /Phagwara/ Udhampur/ Kathua/ Sambha|
|17||Jammu and Kashmir||Baramula|
|22||Maharashtra||Mumbai/ Thane/ Navi Mumbai/ Greater Mumbai|
|38||West Bengal||Kolkata/ Greater Kolkata|
How to apply for Assistant Administrative Officers Vacancy in Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC):
- Candidates can apply online only from 05.01.2015 to 22.01.2015 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
- Before applying online, candidates should. Scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature adhere to the required specifications as given in Annexure III.
- Have a valid personal email ID and mobile no., which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process. LIC may send call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID and mobile no. before applying online and must maintain that email account and mobile number.
- APPLICATION FEES/ INTIMATION CHARGES (NON REFUNDABLE)
- PAYMENT OF FEE ON LINE: 05.01.2015 to 22.01.2015 SC/ST/PWD Candidates : Rs. 50/- For all other candidates : Rs. 500/- Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate.
- Candidates satisfying the conditions of eligibility as on 01.01.2015 are required to go to the LIC’s website www.licindia.in and click on the ‘Careers’ to open the link “ Recruitment of AAO(Gen) & AAO(CA) 2015”. It redirects the candidates to the online registration page.
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
- The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Annexure III.
- Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
- Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
- Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
- Click on ‘Submit’ button.
|Commencement of on-line registration of application||05/01/2015|
|Closure of registration||22/01/2015|
|Closure for editing application details||22/01/2015|
|Last date for printing your application||06/02/2015|
|Online Fee Payment||05/01/2015 to 22/01/2015|
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 22.01.2015
|Click here for More Details||Click here to apply|
|All Jobs From LIC|
|Other Top company jobs|
|Other Financial Institutions jobs|