Life Insurance Corporation of (LIC India) invites online application for the recruitment of Retired Emgloyees of LIC of India as Associate for Any Graduate/Post Graduate holders
Company name :Life Insurance Corporation of (LIC India)
Posts :Retired Employees of LIC of India as Associate
Qualification : Any Graduate/Post Graduate
Salary : Rs.20000/- p.m
No of Post : 117
Last date to apply : 16/9/2014
Details of Post :
Retired Employees of LIC of India as Associate
Life Insurance Corporation of India invites Online Applications from eligible retired employees of Life Insurance Corporation of India for engaging as Associate (Mini Office) on contractual basis for a period of two years.
Place of Posting. Postings will be at the Mini Office situated in the jurisdiction of the Zone. The list of Mini Offices in the Zonal jurisdiction is annexed as “A”.
The persons so engaged shall be posted at any of the Mini Office of the Corporation which will be offering facilities such as attending to policy servicing requests like capturing NEFT details, change of address, change of nomination, issue of Status Reports and quotations for Loan, Surrender Value as well as RFM functions. In addition, the engaged persons shall attend to all other duties as may be delegated by the Zonal Manager (Engaging Authority) from time to time. The Zonal Manager shall have the power to revise and redesign the job profile P&TR Department, Life Insurance Corporation of India Central Zonal Office 60-8 Hoshangahad Road Bhopal
ELIGIBILITY :Eligible Employees of the Corporation who have retired in the cadre of Higher to apply.
- Grade Assistant, Assistant Administrative Officer, Administrative Officer Assistant Divisional Manager, Divisional Manager & Sr Divisional Manager are eligible to be considered for engagement. Employees who have resigned, voluntarily retired or have been removed from services due to disciplinary proceedings are not eligible to be considered for engagement under the scheme
- Age | Maximum age shall not be more than 63 years:
- Remuneration: Fixed Remuneration of Rs.20,000/- per month plus 10% of the gross salary last drawn by the employee who have retired as Higher Grade Assistants/Assistant Administrative Officer/Administrative Officer/Assistant Divisional Manager prior to retirement on attaining the age of superannuation. In case of officers who have retired in the cadre of Divisional Manager! Senior Divisional Manager fixed remuneration of Rs.20,0001- per month plus 10% of the gross salary payable at the maximum of the pay scale of Assistant Divisional Manager on the date of retirement of the officer . The employees so engaged shall be entitled to Provident Fund of 10% of their Fixed Remuneration per month which shall be deducted from the monthly salary and an equal amount shall be contributed by the Corporation towards Provident Fund. No other benefits/allowances that are payable to regular employees of the Corporation shall be payable during the tenure of engagement.
- Tenure of Engagement: The term of engagement shall be for a maximum period of two years from the date of appointment and in any case not beyond 65 yearsof age The contractual engagjentent can be terminated by either party by giving 30 days notice in writing or by payment of proportionate remuneration in lieu thereof without assigning any reasons whatsoever.
- Selection Procedure : Selection will be made on the basis of performance in the personal interview of short listed candidates and subsequent Pre-Engagement Medical Examination.
Leave : During the period of contractual engagement, the retired employees shall be eligible for Casual Leave at the rate of one day for each completed month of engagement. Not more than THREE days of casual leave can be availed at one stretch.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates may apply mlhe application formal and e-mail the
- The hard copy of the application along with the self attested photocopies of the testimonials should reach the following address on or before 16/09/2014.
The Zonal Manager,
LIC of India,
60 — B, “Jeevan Shikha”, Hoshangabad Road, Bhopal — 46201 1
- Last date for receipt of application and enclosure is 16/09/2014
General Information. All the retired employees called for interview shall be reimbursed to and fro No II Tier railway fare or Bus Fare by the shortest route from their place of residence to the place
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 16/9/2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From LIC||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
28-02-2017 , 01-03-2017