Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Apprentice Development Officers through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Bachelors Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Apprentice Development Officers jobs from 01/06/2015 to 30/06/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC)
Vacancy Name : Apprentice Development Officers
Educational Qualification : Any Bachelors Degree
Total No Of Vacancy : 5,066 Posts
Salary : Rs.11,535-28,865/-pm
Job Location : Across India
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 30/06/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC), Across India
Detail Of Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) Apprentice Development Officers Recruitment:
On-line Applications are invited from eligible candidates who must be Indian Citizens for selection and appointment as Apprentice Development Officers in the jurisdiction of the various Divisional Offices
- Total No of post : 5,066 Posts
- JOB REQUIREMENT: It is primarily a sales supervision job. The selected candidates will be required to recruit agents, train them properly, and help the recruited agents to sell life insurance to maximum number of persons. They will also be required to give prompt after sales service to policyholders. For this purpose considerable movements including tours covering the entire area allotted to them are involved.
- REMUNERATION: During the apprentice period, the candidate selected as Apprentice Development Officer will be paid a fixed amount as stipend per month as per rules of the Corporation. At present the amount of stipend is about Rs.23836/- per month, except in case of candidates selected from LIC Employees category. On appointment as a Probationary Development Officer, basic pay of Rs.11535/- per month (except for Employee Category candidates) in the scale of 11535-700(2)-12935 – 825(2) -14585 -840(17)-28865 (Under Revision) and other admissible allowances as per rules shall be payable. Total emoluments will be approximately Rs.26736/-. Other benefits include Gratuity, Defined Contributory Pension Scheme, LTC, Medical Benefit, Group Savings Linked Insurance (GSLI), Group Personal Accident Insurance, vehicle advance (2-wheeler/4-wheeler) as per rules and on confirmation in service, attractive performance linked Incentives.
- Qualifications: i) For Employees category and Agents category in both Urban and Rural area- Applicant shall possess the Bachelor’s Degree of a University in India established under a statute or a foreign university approved for the purpose or the Fellowship of Insurance Institute of India, Mumbai. ii) An applicant from Others category for recruitment as an Apprentice Development Officer in both Urban and Rural area shall possess the Bachelor’s Degree of a University in India established under a statute or a foreign university approved for the purpose or the Fellowship of Insurance Institute of India, Mumbai. iii) Preference may be given to those applicants who possess Masters Degree in Business Administration in Marketing or Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing from a University in India established under Statute or by an Institute approved by All India Council for
Technical Education or a recognized Institution.
- Age: (i) The applicant shall have completed 21 years of age (in completed years) and not more than 30 years of age (in completed years) as on 01.06.2015 i.e candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.06.1985 and not later than 01.06.1994 (both days inclusive) as on 01.06.2015.
- Experience: i) LIC Employees Not less than 3 years of service after confirmation in Class III post ii) LIC agents Not less than 5 years as an agent and has brought a net First Year Premium Income of not less than Rs. 5,00,000/- during the immediately preceding 5 agency years and a net First Year Premium Income of not less than Rs. 1,00,000/- on 50 lives in each of any 3 of these agency years./ Not less than 4 years as an agent and has brought a net First Year Premium Income of not less than Rs. 1,00,000/- on 50 lives per year in any 3 of the immediately preceding 4 agency years iii) Other Preference would be given to candidates who have at least 2 years experience in life insurance industry.
Selection Procedure For Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) – Apprentice Development Officers Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30/06/2015
- Selection will be made on the basis of on-line test followed by an Interview of candidates who qualify in the on-line test.
- Date of On-line test: On-line test will be held at the following centres, tentatively on Sunday, 19th July, 2015 & Saturday, 25th July, 2015 and/or any other date.
PAYMENT OF FEES:
- Candidate will have to make the payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Nonrefundable) through On-line mode only as under: For SC/ST Candidates Intimation Charges of Rs.50/- plus Transaction Charges Other than SC/ST Candidates Application Fees-cum-Intimation Charges of Rs.500/- plus Transaction Charges.
- The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/Master Card/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/Mobile Wallets.
- After submitting payment information in the On-line Application form, PLEASE WAIT FOR THE INTIMATION FROM THE SERVER. DO NOT PRESS BACK OR REFRESH BUTTON IN ORDER TO AVOID DOUBLE CHARGE.
- On successful completion of the transaction, an e-Receipt will be generated.
- Non-generation of ‘E-receipt’ indicates PAYMENT FAILURE. On failure of payment, candidates are advised to login again using their Provisional Registration Number and Password and repeat the process of payment.
- Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-Receipt and On-line Application Form. Please note that if the same cannot be generated, online transaction may not have been successful.
- For Credit Card users: All charges are listed in Indian Rupee. If you use a nonIndian Credit Card, your bank will convert to your local currency based on prevailing exchange rates.
- To ensure the security of your data, please close the browser window once your transaction is completed.
- There is a facility to print application form containing fee details after payment of fees. Candidates shall be solely responsible for filling up the online applications correctly. In case of invalid applications due to errors committed by the applicant no claims for refund of application money so collected shall be entertained by the Corporation. To avoid last minute rush, candidates are advised to register on-line and pay the Application Fees/Intimation (wherever applicable) at the earliest.
- Before applying, candidates are advised to satisfy themselves that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions as stipulated in the notification especially age, qualification, caste (for Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/other Backward Class candidates only). Candidate who do not satisfy the eligibility conditions are liable to be disqualified at any stage of recruitment/selection. The fees paid by ineligible candidates shall be forfeited. Decision of the Corporation in all matters regarding eligibility of the candidate, selection and any other matters relating to recruitment will be final and binding on the candidate. No correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained by the Corporation in this regard.
- Candidates are required to have a valid personal e-mail ID. It should be kept active during the currency of this recruitment project. The recruiting agency may send intimation about call letters for on-line test, interview etc. through the registered email ID. Under no circumstances, he/she should share/mention e-mail ID to/of any other person. In case a candidate does not have a personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying On-line. Candidates are required to keep the particulars of date of birth, educational qualifications, caste, payment details, other personal details etc. ready as these are required to be entered in the
- After applying on-line, the candidates should obtain a system generated print-out of the application on A-4 Size Paper and retain it after signing the same. Please do not send this print-out to Life Insurance Corporation of India.
- Candidates who are called for interview will have to submit the duly signed System Generated Print-Out of the On-line application form and also produce original and attested Photostat copies of all relevant certificates failing which their candidature shall be liable to be cancelled.
- Withdrawal of candidature on account of non-furnishing of any information will not confer any right to carry forward or retain the candidature for future recruitment.
- Application once submitted will not be allowed to be withdrawn and the Application fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances nor will it be held in reserve for future recruitment. The eligible candidates will be intimated separately about the exact date & venue of the test.
- For claiming reservation under OBC category, candidates should belong to such caste or community which are common to both the lists in respect of Mandal Commission and the State Governments List from the State of their origin (as per the list published by the Central Government). The benefit of reservation shall not apply to persons/ sections belonging to “Creamy layer” as specified vide column 3 of the Schedule to the Dept. of Personnel & Training OM No.36012/22/93-Estt. (SCT) dated 8.9.93. OBC candidates should produce certificate as per the proforma prescribed by the Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions, Govt. of India which should include that they do not belong to Creamy layer. (Non submission of certificate in the prescribed proforma may render the application to be invalid.) OBC certificate should not be more than one year old as on the date of application.
- Formats of Caste Certificate for Scheduled Castes/tribes/Other Backward Classes shall be available on our website.
- Caste Name mentioned in certificate should tally letter by letter with Central Government list/notification.
- Candidates serving in Government/Public Sector Undertakings should produce “No Objection Certificate” from their employer at the time of interview, failing which, their candidature may not be considered.
- Admission to on-line test is only provisional without verification of age/qualification/category of candidate with reference to documents. Candidates should not furnish any particulars that are false, tampered, fabricated and/or suppress any material information while filling up the online application form.
- Call letters will not be dispatched by post or by any other mode. Candidates will be required to download the call letters from LIC’s Website.
- In case of any dispute on account of interpretation of this advertisement in version other than English, the English version shall prevail.
- CANVASSING IN ANY FORM WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION OF CANDIDATURE.
How To Apply For Apprentice Development Officers Vacancy in Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC):
- Candidates are necessarily required to apply On-line through LIC’s website http://www.licindia.in/careers.htm under the heading “Careers”. No other means/mode of applications will be accepted. Applicants are first required to go to the LIC’s website www.licindia.in and click on the “Careers” to open the link “ON-LINE APPLICATION FOR LIC ADO’s RECRUITMENT EXAM 2015-16”. Thereafter, open the Recruitment Notification and take a print out of the entire Recruitment Notification.
- Candidates satisfying the conditions of eligibility as on 01.06.2015 are required to log in to the LIC’s website http://www.licindia.in/careers.htm under the heading “Careers” for submission of applications on-line. The candidate is required to keep
the details about bio-data ready to enable him/her to fill up the application form correctly.
- Before applying online a candidate will be required to have a scanned (digital) image of his/her photograph and signature as per the specifications given in Annexure-I .
- Once the candidate clicks the relevant on-line application link titled “ON-LINE APPLICATION FOR LIC ADO’s RECRUITMENT EXAM 2015-16”, it redirects the candidates to the on-line registration page.
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-ID. A provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An email and SMS indicating the Provisional Registration Number and Password will also be sent.
- In the event of the candidate not able to fill the data in one go, candidate can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required.
- Candidates are advised to fill and verify the details filled in the online application carefully as no change will be possible / entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
- The name of the candidate or his/her father/husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the certificates/mark sheets. Any change/ alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Once the application is filled completely, candidate should validate the details and Save application by clicking the “VALIDATE YOUR DETAILS” and “SAVE AND NEXT” BUTTON.
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo and Signature as per the specifications given in Annexure-I
- Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
- Modify details, if required, and click on “FINAL SUBMIT” ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled in are correct.
- Click on “Payment” Tab and proceed for payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges.
- Click on “SUBMIT” button.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 30/06/2015
03-03-2017 , 04-03-2017