Liquid Propulsion Systems Centre (LPSC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Cook through recruitment notification – Liquid Propulsion Systems Centre (LPSC) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO: LPSC/01/2015. Candidates who have completed 10th, +2 Class can apply for the new recruitment notification from Liquid Propulsion Systems Centre (LPSC).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Cook Job on or before 11/9/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Liquid Propulsion Systems Centre (LPSC)
Vacancy Name : Cook
Educational Qualification : 10TH, 12TH
Total No of Vacancy : 02 Post
Salary : Rs.5,200-20,200/- p.m
Job Location : Thiruvananthapuram
Last Date to Apply for this job : 11/9/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Government of India Department of Space Indian Space Research Organisation LIQUID PROPULSION SYSTEMS CENTRE Valiamala PO., Thiruvananthapuram-695 547
Detail of Liquid Propulsion Systems Centre (LPSC) Cook Recruitment:
Applications are invited for the following post for LPSC Unit located at Valiamala near Thiruvananthapuram:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary|
|COOK||02 (Unreserved)||SSLC/SSC pass + 5 years experience in a similar capacity (as Cook) in a well established Hotel/Canteen.||Pay Band `5200-20200/- + Grade Pay `1900/-)|
Selection Procedure for Liquid Propulsion Systems Centre (LPSC) – Cook Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 11/9/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Cook Vacancy in Liquid Propulsion Systems Centre (LPSC) :
- The posts are temporary but likely to continue indefinitely.
- Age limit as on 04.09.2015 is 35 years. Ex-servicemen and PWDs are eligible for upper age relaxation as per Govt. of India rules. Children/family members of those who died in the riots of 1984 will be given preference in recruitment by giving necessary age relaxation as applicable.
- Initially the place of posting will be in LPSC, Valiamala, but the incumbents are liable to be posted in any of the Centres or Units of ISRO or Department of Space situated anywhere in India as and when required.
- Attractive benefits such as Medical Facilities for self and dependents, Subsidized Canteen, House Building advance, LTC, New Pension Scheme and other social security measures are also provided to ISRO employees.
- Candidates working in Central/State Govt./Public Sector undertaking / Autonomous Organisation should send the application through proper channel. If they anticipate any delay in forwarding their application they should send an advance copy to the address given below so as to reach before the due date. They will be allowed to attend the test/interview only on production of No Objection Certificate from their employer.
- Candidates will have to produce original documents in proof of the details furnished in their application at the time of Test/Interview for verification. Those who fail to produce the said documents will not be allowed to attend the Test/Interview.
- Outstation candidates called for interview will be paid to and fro Second Class Railway Fare by the shortest route on production of Railway ticket or bus fare on production of bus ticket in case they are not availing the free concession offered by Indian Railways for the purpose.
- Application received against this advertisement will be short-listed and those short listed candidates alone will be called for further selection process.
- No interim correspondence will be entertained.
- Only Indian Nationals need apply.
- The Centre reserves the right not to fill-up any of the posts, if it so decides.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- Government strives to have a workforce which reflects gender balance and women candidates are encouraged to apply
- Applications completed in all respect should reach THE ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER (RECRUITMENT) LIQUID PROPULSION SYSTEMS CENTRE (LPSC), VALIAMALA PO, THIRUVANANTHAPURAM – 695 547 on or before 11.09.2015 BY ORDINARY POST ONLY.
- Applications should be send in a cover superscribed “Application for the Post of ———————Post No.————-“.
- Applications should be sent in the downloaded format along with self-attested copies of certificates, marksheets (starting from X Std onwards) experience certificate etc. and a recent passport size photograph affixed in the top right hand corner. Incomplete applications/ applications without true copies of certificates (educational qualification, experience, age etc.) in support of their claim will be summarily rejected.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 11/9/2015
Liquid Propulsion Systems Centre (LPSC) Recruitment 2014 – ADVERTISEMENT NO: LPSC/01/2015.
11-12-2016 , 12-12-2016