Liquid Propulsion Systems Centre invites application for the recruitment of Scientist/ Engineer with B.E / B. Tech/ M.E / M.Tech educational background
Company name : Liquid Propulsion Systems Centre
Posts : Scientist/ Engineer
Qualification : B.E / B.Tech / M.E/ M. Tech.
Salary : Rs.15,600-39,100 /- p.m
No of Post : 02
Location : Thiruvananthapuram
Last date to apply : 31.10.2014
Details of Post :
- Post Code : 627 & 628
- No of post : 02
- Qualification : B.E / B. Tech in Mechanical OR Chemical OR Industrial OR Production Engineering + M.E / M.Tech in Industrial Safety OR Fire & Safety Engineering. B. Tech in Metallurgy OR Material Science
- Salary : Rs.15600-39100/- + Grade Pay Rs.5400
- B.E / B.Tech should be in First class with an aggregate minimum of 65 % (average of all semesters) or CGPA/CPI grades of 6.5 on a 10 scale. M.E / M.Tech should be in First class with an aggregate minimum of 60% or CGPA / CPI grades of 6.5 on a 10 scale or equivalent.
- The post is temporary, but likely to continue indefinitely.
- Age limit as on 31.10.2014 is 35 years. Ex-Servicemen and Persons With Disabilities (PWDs) are eligible for upper age relaxation as per Govt. of India rules. Children/family members of those who died in the riots of 1984 will be given preference in recruitment by giving necessary age relaxation as applicable.
- Initially the place of posting will be in LPSC, Valiamala but the incumbents are liable to be posted in any of the Centres or Units of ISRO or Department of Space situated anywhere in India as and when required.
- The organization has a progressive HRD policy and provides an excellent growth potential for the right individual through its periodical Merit Based Performance review system (called Merit Promotion Scheme) delinked from availability of higher post, by which the staff can be evaluated for the advancement of their career in the Organization.
- Attractive benefits such as Medical Facilities for self and dependents, Subsidized Canteen, House Building advance, LTC, New Pension Scheme and other social security measures are also provided to ISRO employees.
- Candidates working in Central/State Govt./Public Sector undertaking / Autonomous Organisation should apply through proper channel. In case they anticipate any delay in forwarding their applications, they may submit advance copies before the due date. They will be interviewed on production of No Objection Certificate from the respective offices.
- Candidates will have to produce original documents in proof of the details furnished in their application at the time of Interview for verification. Those who fail to produce the said documents will not be allowed to attend the Interview.Outstation candidates called for interview will be paid to and fro Second Class Railway Fare by the shortest route including reservation/sleeper charges or bus fare as the case may be.
- Applications received against this advertisement will be short-listed and those short listed candidates alone will be called for further selection process.
- No interim correspondence will be entertained.
- Only Indian Nationals need apply.
- The Centre reserves the right not to fill-up any of the posts, if it so decides.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- Applications received without the requisite information asked for in the prescribed format and without self-Outstation candidates called for interview will be paid to and fro Second Class Railway Fare by the shortest route including reservation/sleeper charges or bus fare as the case may be. 10) Applications received against this advertisement will be short-listed and those short listed candidates alone will be called for further selection process.
How to apply:
- Applications should be sent on plain paper (to be neatly typed or hand written) in A4 size paper (210 x 297mm) along with the self-attested true copies of all certificates in support of their claim for Educational qualifications, mark sheets and the application received after due date will not be considered.
- Government strives to have a workforce which reflects gender balance and women candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Applications completed in all respects should reach the ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER, RECRUITMENT SECTION, LIQUID PROPULSION SYSTEMS CENTRE, VALIAMALA PO, THIRUVANANTHAPURAM – 695 547 on or before 31.10.2014.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 31.10.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From LPSC|