LNM Institute of Information Technology (LNMIIT) invites application for the recruitment of Research Associate/ Assistant with MA educational background
Company name : LNM Institute of Information Technology (LNMIIT)
Posts : Research Associate/ Assistant
Qualification : MA
Salary : Rs. 13,000- Rs.16,000/- p.m
No of Post : 01
Last date to apply : 30 Nov 2014
Details of Post :
Research Associate/ Assistant:
Applications are invited from the meritorious students for the position of Research Associate/ Assistant at the Department of Humanities and Social Sciences in an ICSSR funded
- Project entitled: “Tracing the Faultlines of Ethnic Conflict in the Postcolonial Indian Subcontinent: Narrative as a Socio-Political Discourse.”
- Research Fellowship and benefits: Rs.13000 – 16000 consolidated. For Researchers, after Ph.D. enrolment, the tuition fee may be waived as per Institute rules. The institute follows the policy of liberal research support to its academic researchers.
- Project Duration: 2 years (The project duration is for two years and the appoint shall be purely on temporary basis as stipulated by the existing rules of the ICSSR and LNMIIT, Jaipur. The appointment shall be co-terminus with the duration of project. The appointment shall be initially for a period of one year, renewable after one year depending on the performance of project associate/ assistant. The Research Associate/ Assistant will be expected to enroll in full-time Ph.D. programme of the institute upon successful demonstration of his/her research and academic capabilities within the first two quarters. The institute may consider continuing the fellowship for one more year after the expiry of the project duration, provided the institute finds research progress of the researcher worthy of it.)
- Essential Qualification: Master’s degree or equivalent in English or allied social science disciplines with minimum 55% marks.
- Desirable Qualifications: Candidates should have considerable interest in the political narratives of the Indian Subcontinent. NET (Lectureship)/SET qualified will be preferred.
How to apply:
Applications should addressed to Dr. Narendra Kumar, (Project Director), Department of Humanities and Social Sciences, The LNM Intitute of Information Technology (Deemed University), Rupa-ki-Nangal, Post – Sumel, Via – Jamdoli, Jaipur – 302031, Rajasthan on or before 30/11/2014.
For any further information, please contact: Dr. Narendra Kumar (Project Director) Department of Humanities and Social Sciences The LNM Intitute of Information Technology (Deemed University) Rupa-ki-Nangal, Post – Sumel, Via – Jamdoli Jaipur – 302031 Rajasthan
Important Dates to Remember:
Last date to apply: 30.11.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From LNMIIT|