LNM Institute of Information Technology (LNMIIT) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Associate/ Assistant through recruitment notification – LNM Institute of Information Technology (LNMIIT) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT REF. NO.: MDL/HR-CR/REC/33/2015. Candidates who have completed Masters degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from LNM Institute of Information Technology (LNMIIT)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Research Associate/ Assistant on or before 31/03/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||LNM Institute of Information Technology (LNMIIT)|
|Vacancy Name||Research Associate/ Assistant|
|Educational Qualification||Any Masters Degree|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||31/03/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||LNM Intitute of Information Technology (Deemed University) Rupa-ki-Nangal, Post – Sumel, Via – Jamdoli Jaipur – 302031 Rajasthan|
Detail of LNM Institute of Information Technology (LNMIIT) Research Associate/ Assistant Recruitment:
Applications are invited from the meritorious students for the position of Research Associate/ Assistant at the Department of Humanities and Social Sciences in an ICSSR funded project entitled: “Tracing the Faultlines of Ethnic Conflict in the Postcolonial Indian Subcontinent: Narrative as a Socio-Political Discourse.”
- Research Fellowship and benefits: Rs.13000 – 16000 consolidated. The institute follows a policy of liberal research support to its academic researchers.
- Project Duration: 2 years (The project duration is for two years and the appoint shall be purely on temporary basis as stipulated by the existing rules of the ICSSR and LNMIIT, Jaipur. The appointment shall be coterminus with the duration of project. The appointment shall be initially for a period of one year, renewable after one year depending on the performance of project associate/assistant. The Research Associate/Assistant will be expected to enroll in full-time Ph.D. programme of the institute upon successful demonstration of his/her research and academic capabilities within the first two quarters. The institute may consider continuing the fellowship for one more year after the expiry of the project duration, provided the institute finds research progress of the researcher worthy of it.)
- Essential Qualification: Master’s degree or equivalent in English or allied social science disciplines with minimum 55% marks.
- Desirable Qualifications: Candidates should have considerable interest in the political narratives of the Indian Subcontinent. NET (Lectureship)/SET qualified will be preferred.
Selection Procedure for LNM Institute of Information Technology (LNMIIT) – Research Associate/ Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 31/03/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Research Associate/ Assistant Vacancy in LNM Institute of Information Technology (LNMIIT):
Complete CV along with a Statement of Purpose may be emailed to Project Director on the following e-mail ID: email@example.com The last date to apply is 31 March 2015. For any further information, please contact: Dr. Narendra Kumar (Project Director) Department of Humanities and Social Sciences The LNM Intitute of Information Technology (Deemed University) Rupa-ki-Nangal, Post – Sumel, Via – Jamdoli Jaipur – 302031 Rajasthan
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 31/03/2015
23-02-2017 , 24-02-2017