LNM Institute of Information Technology (LNMIIT) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Investigator, Research Intern through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.A, B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from LNM Institute of Information Technology (LNMIIT)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Research Investigator, Research Intern Job on or before 31.03.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||LNM Institute of Information Technology (LNMIIT)|
|Vacancy Name||Research Investigator, Research Intern|
|Educational Qualification||M.A, B.E/B.Tech|
|Total No of Vacancy||02 posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||31.03.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Department of Humanities and Social Sciences The LNM Intitute of Information Technology (Deemed University) Rupa-ki-Nangal, Post – Sumel, Via – Jamdoli Jaipur – 302031|
Detail of LNM Institute of Information Technology (LNMIIT) – Research Investigator, Research Intern Recruitment:
Applications are invited from the meritorious students for the position of Research Investigator/ Research Intern at the Department of Humanities and Social Sciences in an ICSSR funded project entitled: “Tracing the Faultlines of Ethnic Conflict in the Postcolonial Indian Subcontinent: Narrative as a Socio-Political Discourse.”
- The appointment will be bound by the following terms and conditions: 1. The appointment will initially be for two months which may be further renewed after every two months depending on the performance of the candidate or the availability of assignments in the particular area.
- Eligibility: M.A. (English or a relevant discipline of HSS) with at least 55% marks or CGPA of 6 III/ IV B.Tech. (with two literature courses or one literature and one psychology/ history/political science course and a minimum grade of B in each course)
- Remuneration/Stipend: Rs. 5000.00 – Rs. 10000.00 per month
- This will be an assignment-based job and the stipend will be released only after the completion of the assignment given. (Minimum time required for the completion of work will be 10-15 hours a week)
Selection Procedure for LNM Institute of Information Technology (LNMIIT) – Research Investigator, Research Intern Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 31.03.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Research Investigator, Research Intern – Vacancy in LNM Institute of Information Technology (LNMIIT):
Complete CV along with a Statement of Purpose may be emailed to Project Director on the following e-mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org This is a Rolling Advertisement and there is no last date. However, the applications received by 31th March 2015 will be considered for first round of interviews.
For any further information, please contact:
Dr. Narendra Kumar
Department of Humanities and Social Sciences
The LNM Intitute of Information Technology (Deemed University)
Rupa-ki-Nangal, Post – Sumel, Via – Jamdoli
Jaipur – 302031
Ph: 0141-5191737; 0-9414061624
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 31.03.2015