Lok Sabha has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Broadcast Engineer & More Vacancies through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduation, Diploma, B.Sc, MBA, B.E, B.Tech, Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Lok Sabha.
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Broadcast Engineer & More Vacancies. Walk in Interview will be held on 16-17-19-20/7/2015 at 09.00 AM to 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Lok Sabha
Vacancy Name : Broadcast Engineer & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate, Diploma, B.sc, MBA/PGDM, B.E/B.Tech, Any Post Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 11 Post
Salary : NA
Job Location : New Delhi
Walk in date to Apply for this job: 16-17-19-20/7/2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy: Interview at 21-23 Mahadev Road, New Delhi-110001
Detail of Lok Sabha Broadcast Engineer & More Vacancies Recruitment:
Lok Sabha Television (LSTV) is a 24 hour satellite Channel telecasting Lok Sabha Proceedings live and various value added, informative and educative programmes of public interest. The Channel is looking for experienced and talented personnel on contract basis. The details of the positions tentatively to be filled up and the eligibility criteria, qualification and experience required for these positions are as follows:-
- Production Executive – Graduation + preferably Degree/Diploma in Mass Communication. 5 to 8 years TV experience as Production Executive or Floor Manager.
- Producer/Asst. Producer – Graduation + Degree/Diploma in Mass Communication. 10 years experience (for Producer) and 5 years experience (for Asst. Producer) in TV production.
- Production Asst. – Graduation in any discipline or Degree/Diploma in Mass Communication. 1 to 2 years experience in Television channel / production house.
- Broadcast Engineer – B.Sc. (Engineering) / B.E./ B. Tech in Electronics and Communication or Electrical or Electronics or M.Sc. in Electronics from a University recognized by AICTE / UGC or 3 years regular diploma in Electronics / Electronics and Telecommunication / Instrumentation from State Technical Board. At least 4 years experience in a Television Channel / Video Production House / Media Industry / Professional audio video based corporate industry in operations and maintenance of broadcast or professional video equipment or ITES equipment. Certificate such as CCNA or MCSE or professional training in computer networking or broadcast equipment will be an added advantage.
- Technical Executive – B.Sc. / Diploma in Electronics / Electronics Engineering / Electronics & Communication / Information Technology. At least 3 years experience in operation of state-of-the-art broadcast equipment such as Ingest Controls, Automation Controls, Master Control Room equipment, operation of Router Controls and Broadcast Servers, etc. in a TV Channel / Video Production House / Media Industry / Professional Audio Video based corporate industry.
- Copy Editor (English) – Graduation + Degree/Diploma in Mass Communication. 5 to 8 years experience as Copy Editor / Input Editor / Script Editor in an English Channel.
- Anchor (English & Hindi) – Graduation/Post-Graduation Degree or Diploma in Journalism / Mass Communication from a recognized University / Institute. At least 5 years of experience preferable as an Anchor or a TV reporter in TV Channel. Fluency in language, clear articulations, confident speech, pleasant personality and ability to conceptualise and develop ideas, knowledge and interest in national and international affairs.
- Manager (Distribution) – Graduation from a recognized university with excellent command over Hindi and English languages and having good communication skills. Should be a Distribution Professional with minimum 7 years of experience in a reputed TV Channel Distribution Department. Should have excellent knowledge of cable TV industry and its working. Should have excellent contacts in the cable TV industry. She/He will be required to travel across India as and when required for official matters. Preference would be given to the candidates with working experience in Government TV Channels.
- Manager (Marketing) – To be based in Mumbai – Degree from a recognized university with at least 3 years of experience in marketing / sales in the industry. Diploma in Marketing from a reputed institute with at least 6 years of experience in marketing/sales in the industry. Should possess good communication skills in Hindi & English. Should be well versed in local language. Should be well versed with the latest Information Technology skills.
- Asst. Producer (Social Media) – Degree/Diploma from any Government recognized Institution/University. Approximately 3 to 5 years experience in TV/newspaper or at least 4 years experience in a media organization handling website and social media. Television experience of social media shall be preferred.
- Assistant Producer (Transmission) – Degree/Diploma from any Govt. Recognized Institution/University. 10 years experience in Media out of which at least 7-8 years experience in News Media Group handling transmission/FPC in any television channel
Selection Procedure for Lok Sabha – Broadcast Engineer & More Vacancies Post:
- Written Test on 16-17-19-20/7/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Broadcast Engineer & More Vacancies vacancy in Lok Sabha:
Those willing to be considered for the above mentioned positions may come for the Walk – in Interview at 21-23 Mahadev Road, New Delhi-110001 (behind new Broadcasting House, Akashvani Bhavan) as per the following schedule.
|Sl. No.||Name of the position||Date||Time of reporting|
|1||Production Executive/Producer/Asst. Producer/Production Asst||16.07.2015||9 A.M to 10 A.M.|
|2||Copy Editor (English)/Anchor (English)/Anchor (Hindi)||17.07.2015||9 A.M to 10 A.M.|
|3||Broadcast Engineer/Technical Executive||19.07.2015||9 A.M to 10 A.M.|
|4||Manager (Distribution)/Manager (Marketing)/Asst. Producer (Social Media/Asst. Producer ( Transmission)||20.07.2015||9 A.M to 10 A.M.|
- The candidates are required fill up the application form (please see annexure) and bring the following documents in original while coming for the Walk – in Interview:- (i) Last pay slip received in earlier employment; (ii) Copies of Certificates (Date of Birth, Educational Qualification, Technical Qualification etc.); (iii) Experience Certificate(s); (iv) Identity Proof; (v) Permanent Account Number (PAN).
- The Consultants who are presently engaged with LSTV may also apply.
- The candidates are requested to not to bring any Handbag/Mobile Phone.
- The candidates selected for engagement as Consultants will be engaged on contract basis for a period of 3 years subject to satisfactory annual performance appraisals.
- Remunerations for the advertised posts are comparable with industry norms.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 16-17-19-20/7/2015
Interview at 21-23 Mahadev Road, New Delhi-110001
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
|Company Name||Number of
|Life Insurance Corporation of India||5,586|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar||4,391|
|Union Public Service Commission||1,241|
|South Eastern Railway||663|
|West Bengal Public Service Commission||592|
|Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank||589|
|SBI Life Insurance||380|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank||359|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant||353|
|Food Corporation of India||349|
|South Eastern Coalfields Limited||345|
|Mazagon Dock Limited||336|
|Airports Authority of India||322|
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission||305|
|Odisha Public Service Commission||298|
|Rajasthan Public Service Commission||275|
20-01-2017 , 21-01-2017