Lok Sabha has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Editor & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – Lok Sabha Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO.: IITD/IRD/101/2015. Candidates who have completed Diploma/ Degree/ B.Sc/ B.Tech/ Post Graduate/ M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Lok Sabha.
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Editor & More Vacancies. Walk in Interview will be held on 19/06/2015 to 22/06/2015 between 09.00 Am to 10.00 A.M. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Lok Sabha
Vacancy Name : Editor & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : Diploma/ Any Graduate/ B.Sc/ B.E/B.Tech/ Any Post Graduate/ M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy :16 Posts
Job Location :Delhi
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 19/06/2015 to 22/06/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : LOK SABHA TELEVISION, Mahadev Road, New Delhi-110001
Detail Of Lok Sabha Editor & More Vacancies Recruitment:
Lok Sabha Television (LSTV) is a 24 hour satellite Channel telecasting Lok Sabha Proceedings live and various value added, informative and educative programmes of public interest. The Channel is looking for experienced and talented personnel on contract basis. The details of the positions tentatively to be filled up and the eligibility criteria, qualification and experience required for these positions are as follows:-
Name Of The Post & Qualification:
- Executive Producer (News) – Graduation + Degree/Diploma in Mass Communication or Journalism from a recognized University/Institute. At least 8 years of professional experience in the media domain/production as Senior Producer / Producer.
- Production Executive – Graduation + Degree/Diploma in Mass Communication. 5 years TV experience as Production Executive or Floor Manager.
- Producer/Asstt. Producer – Graduation + Degree/Diploma in Mass Communication. 10 years experience (for Producer) and 5 years experience (for Asstt. Producer) in TV news production.
- Production Asstt. – Graduation in any discipline or Degree/Diploma in Mass Communication. 2 years experience in Television production.
- Editor (English) – Graduation + degree/Diploma in Mass Communication. 10 years experience as News Editor in English news Channel.
- Broadcast Engineer – B.Sc. (Engineering) / B.E./ B. Tech in Electronics and Communication or Electrical or Electronics or M.Sc. in Electronics from a University recognized by AICTE / UGC or 3 years regular diploma in Electronics / Electronics and Telecommunication / Instrumentation from State Technical Board. At least 4 years experience in a Television Channel / Video Production House / Media Industry / Professional audio video based corporate industry in operations and maintenance of broadcast or professional video equipment or ITES equipment. Certificate such as CCNA or MCSE or professional training in computer networking or broadcast equipment will be an added advantage.
- Technical Executive – B.Sc. / Diploma in Electronics / Electronics Engineering / Electronics & Communication / Information Technology. At least 3 years experience in operation of state-of-the-art broadcast equipment such as Ingest Controls, Automation Controls, Master Control Room equipment, operation of Router Controls and Broadcast Servers, etc. in a TV Channel / Video Production House / Media Industry / Professional Audio Video based corporate industry.
- Copy Editor (English) – Graduation + Degree/Diploma in Mass Communication. 8 years experience as Copy Editor in an English Channel.
- Vizart Graphic Designer – 4 years Degree or 3 years Diploma course in fine art or Multimedia / Animation from Government / Professional Training Institute / University. At least 3 years independent working experience on VIZART system and must be confident in working on VIZART i.e. Viz Engine, Viz Artist, Viz Pilot. A good human sense on graphic design / concept/ colour combination for satellite TV channel / Video Production House/ Media Industry. Well proven experience with design / implementation of VIZART system, as per the Channel’s requirement, will be an added advantage.
- Anchor (English & Hindi) – Graduation/Post-Graduation Degree or Diploma in Journalism / Mass Communication from a recognized University / Institute. At least 5 years of experience as a TV Reporter / Anchor in TV Channel. Fluency in language, clear articulations, confident speech, pleasant personality and ability to conceptualise and develop ideas, knowledge and interest in national and international affairs.
- Manager (Distribution) – Graduation from a recognized university with excellent command over Hindi and English languages and having good communication skills. Should be a Distribution Professional with minimum 7 years of experience in a reputed TV Channel Distribution Department. Should have excellent knowledge of cable TV industry and its working. Should have excellent contacts in the cable TV industry. She/He will be required to travel across India as and when required for official matters. Preference would be given to the candidates with working experience in Government TV Channels.
- Manager (Marketing) – To be based in Mumbai – Degree from a recognized university with at least 3 years of experience in marketing / sales in the industry. Diploma in Marketing from a reputed institute with at least 6 years of experience in marketing/sales in the industry. Should possess good communication skills in Hindi & English. Should be well versed in local language. Should be well versed with the latest Information Technology skills.
- Senior Editor – News (Hindi) – Degree / Diploma in the relevant field from a recognized University / Institute. At least 12-15 years of experience as Reporter, Correspondent or Assistant Editor with a newspaper or journal of repute out of which at least ten years of experience in a TV Channel or Television Production House.
- Editor – News (English) – Degree / Diploma in the relevant field from a recognized University / Institute. At least 10-12 years of experience as Reporter, Correspondent or Assistant Editor with a newspaper or journal out of which at least 10 years experience in a Television Channel or Television Production House.
- Producer (Social Media) – Degree/Diploma in Mass Communication from any Government recognized Institution/University. Approximately 5 years experience in TV/newspaper and at least 4 years experience in a media organization handling website and social media.
- Assistant Producer (Social Media & Transmission) – Degree/Diploma from any Govt. Recognized Institution/University. 3 years experience in Media out of which 2 years experience in News Media Group handling website/Social Media. Transmission/FPC in any television channel.
Selection Procedure For Lok Sabha – Editor & More Vacancies Post:
- Written Test on 19/06/2015 to 22/06/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Editor & More Vacancies vacancy in Lok Sabha:
- Those willing to be considered for the above mentioned positions may come for the skill test at 21-23 Mahadev Road, New Delhi-110001 (behind new Broadcasting House, Akashvani Bhavan) as per the schedule.
- The candidates qualifying in the skill test/shortlisted will be interviewed at Lok Sabha Television Channel Office at 21-23 Mahadev Road, New Delhi-110001. The exact date and time for the interview will be informed at the time of the skill test.
- The candidates are required fill up the application form (please see annexure) and bring the following documents in original while coming for the skill test:- (i) Last pay slip received in earlier employment; (ii) Copies of Certificates (Date of Birth, Educational Qualification, Technical Qualification etc.); (iii) Experience Certificate(s); (iv) Identity Proof; (v) Permanent Account Number (PAN).
- The Consultants who are presently engaged with LSTV may also apply.
- The candidates are requested to not to bring any Handbag/Mobile Phone, as these will not be permitted inside the Parliament Library Building.
- The candidates selected for engagement as Consultants will be engaged on contract basis for a period of 3 years subject to satisfactory annual performance appraisals.
- Remunerations for the advertised posts are comparable with industry norms
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 19/06/2015 to 22/06/2015
VENUE : LOK SABHA TELEVISION, Mahadev Road, New Delhi-110001
27-02-2017 , 28-02-2017