On 18/08/2016, Kerala Agricultural University (KAU) announced recruitment notification for Teaching Assistant. Through this recruitment notification, Kerala Agricultural University (KAU) planning to recruit Teaching Assistant post who have completed M.Sc. Kerala Agricultural University (KAU) is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Teaching Assistant. Interested and eligible candidates may participate in the interview on 01/09/2016.
Kerala Agricultural University (KAU) proposes to Conduct Interview for Teaching Assistant post. It is not required to apply Online / Offline for participating in the interview. Interview will be held on 01/09/2016 at 10.00 A.M. Eligible candidates can attend interview at Kerala Agricultural University (KAU) on 01/09/2016. Interested candidates attend interview can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, Interview date, Interview procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before attending the Interview. We wish all the very best to all those planning to attend interview through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Kerala Agricultural University (KAU)|
|Vacancy Name||Teaching Assistant|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rs.35,000/- per month|
|Walk-in-Date For This Job||01/09/2016|
|Walk-in Address For The Job||KERALA AGRICULTURAL UNIVERSITY Agricultural Research Station, Kallunkal P.O, Thiruvalla-689 102|
Eligibility & Details:
Teaching Assistant Post:
Candidates can Get the Teaching Assistant Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Teaching Assistant|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Posts|
|Education required: M.Sc (Plant Pathology)|
|Desirable: Not Mentioned|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale: Rs.1,400/per day subject to a maximum of Rs.35,000/-per month|
|Age Limit: Not Mentioned|
|Procedure: Interested candidates are requested to appear for the interview on the same day for the above post with filled in personal data sheet attached along with the notification. The candidates appearing for the interview must bring original certificates and self attested copies in proof of age, caste, qualification and experience. A written test will be conducted if the number of candidates is more. Candidates will not have any rights other than the remuneration specified for each post. The age limit and appointment is as per the rules prescribed by Kerala Public Service Commission. For more details, contact office through phone no. 0469-2604181.|
|Venue: KERALA AGRICULTURAL UNIVERSITY Agricultural Research Station, Kallunkal P.O, Thiruvalla-689 102|
|Walk-In-Time: 10.00 A.M|
|Reporting Time: Not Mentioned|
|Reporting To: Not Mentioned|
- Walk-in interview will be held on 01/09/2016
- Selection Will be Based either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Kerala Agricultural University (KAU) norms or decision .
- Based on the test / Interview marks by the candidates, the merit list of the candidate will be published on the notice board or in the official website
- Interested and eligible candidates can attend the interview for the post of ” Teaching Assistant ” on 01/09/2016.
- Place of the interview “KERALA AGRICULTURAL UNIVERSITY Agricultural Research Station, Kallunkal P.O, Thiruvalla-689 102“
- Interview will be Starts from 10.00 A.M
- Interested and eligible candidates should bring your application Form, along with copies of educational certificates, experience certificates, passport photo, community certificates etc.
Important Dates To Remember:
Walk-In Date : 01/09/2016
VENUE: KERALA AGRICULTURAL UNIVERSITY Agricultural Research Station, Kallunkal P.O, Thiruvalla-689 102