On 20/07/2016, Kerala Forest Research Institute (KFRI) announced recruitment notification for Project Fellow. Through this recruitment notification, Kerala Forest Research Institute (KFRI) planning to recruit Project Fellow post who have completed M.Sc. Kerala Forest Research Institute (KFRI) is planning to recruit 2 candidates for the post of Project Fellow. Interested and eligible candidates may participate in the interview on 29/07/2016.
Kerala Forest Research Institute (KFRI) proposes to Conduct Interview for Project Fellow post. It is not required to apply Online / Offline for participating in the interview. Interview will be held on 29/07/2016 at 10.00 A.M. Eligible candidates can attend interview at Kerala Forest Research Institute (KFRI) on 29/07/2016. Interested candidates attend interview can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, Interview date, Interview procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before attending the Interview. We wish all the very best to all those planning to attend interview through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Kerala Forest Research Institute (KFRI)|
|Vacancy Name||Project Fellow|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||02 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rs.14,000/- per month|
|Walk-in-Date For This Job||29/07/2016|
|Walk-in Address For The Job||Kerala Forest Research Institute, Peechi|
Eligibility & Details:
Project Fellow Post:
Candidates can Get the Project Fellow Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Project Fellow|
|Total Vacancy: 02 Posts|
|Project No. KFRI/721/2016|
|Education required: Masters Degree in Ecology/Environmental Science/Botany/Forestry/ Masters Degree in Economics/Environmental Economics|
|Desirable : Research/field experience in the area of: Environmental Economics/Economic Valuation of Natural Resources, Ecosystem Services/ Policy/Forestry/ Research/field experience in the area of: Environmental Economics/Economic Valuation of Natural Resources, Ecosystem Services/ Policy/Forestry|
|Pay Scale:Rs.14,000/-per month|
|Age Limit: As on 01.01.2016, 35 years. Age relaxation of five years in the case of scheduled caste/scheduled tribe candidates and three years in the case of other backward communities as per government rules will be given.|
|Duration : Up to 21st June 2019|
|Venue: Kerala Forest Research Institute, Peechi|
|Walk-In-Time: 10.00 AM|
|Reporting Time: Not Mentioned|
|Reporting To: Not Mentioned|
- Walk-in interview will be held on 29/07/2016
- Selection Will be Based either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Kerala Forest Research Institute (KFRI) norms or decision .
- Based on the test / Interview marks by the candidates, the merit list of the candidate will be published on the notice board or in the official website
- Interested and eligible candidates can attend the interview for the post of ” Project Fellow ” on 29/07/2016.
- Place of the interview “Kerala Forest Research Institute, Peechi“
- Interview will be Starts from 10.00 A.M
- Interested and eligible candidates should bring your application Form, along with copies of educational certificates, experience certificates, passport photo, community certificates etc.
Important Dates To Remember:
Walk-In Date : 29/07/2016
VENUE: Kerala Forest Research Institute, Peechi