National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Professor through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Masters Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Assistant Professor. Walk in Interview will be held on 24/06/2016 at 10.00 A.M. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Detail Of Post:
The Department of Educational Psychology & Foundations of Education will hold a walk-ininterview for the appointment of two Assistant Professors in Educational Psychology/Guidance and Counselling on contract basis against the regular academic post for a period of one year from the date the incumbent joins or till the regular faculty is appointed in the department by the concerned Establishment Section of NCERT, whichever is earlier. The essential and desirable qualifications and other terms and conditions are as under:-
- No of Post : 02
- Essential : A. i) Good academic record with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master Degree level in Psychology from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited India/Foreign University. ii) Besides fulfilling the above qualification, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET. iii) Notwithstanding anything contained in (ii) above candidates, who are, or have been awarded a Ph.D degree in accordance with the UGC. (Minimum standards and procedure for award of the Ph.D degree) Regulation 2009 shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET. iv) An outstanding professional, with established reputation in the relevant field, who has made significant contributions to the knowledge in the concerned/ allied/relevant discipline, will be preferred.
- Desirable: a) Diploma in Guidance & Counselling b) Experience in working/conducting workshops with teacher educators, teachers and students of school. c) A degree/diploma in Education. d) At least two years’ experience of working in a school.
- Period : One year
- Remuneration : Rs.45,000/- per month
- Written Test on 24/06/2016.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
The eligible candidate, who fulfils the essential and other qualifications and publications, if any, may appear for a walk-in-interview on the scheduled date and time along with a self attested copy of bio-data and original testimonials for verification at the time of interview. The candidates should ensure that he/she fulfil the eligibility conditions as laid down in the advertisement. No TA/DA or any other allowance would be admissible for joining the assignment. However, he/she will entitle for TA/DA while on official tour, as per NCERT rules on the subject.
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk In Date For This Job : 24/06/2016
VENUE : Committee Room, 1st Floor, Zakir Hussain Block, NCERT, Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi-110016.