Lucknow University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Lucknow University.
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Junior Research Fellow Job on or before 14/8/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Lucknow University
Vacancy Name : Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No of Vacancy : 01 post
Salary : Rs.16,000/- p.m
Job Location : Lucknow
Last Date to Apply for this job : 14/8/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Department of Biochemistry University of Lucknow, Lucknow-226007
Detail of Lucknow University Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited on plain paper from eligible candidates latest by within 10 days of the date of advertisement for the positions given below under the Science and Engineering Research Board (SERB), Department of Science and Technology (DST), Government of India, research project entitled “Epithelial-to-mesenchymal transition (EMT) and cell-fate regulating pathways: Prognostic significance in urinary bladder cancer” at Department of Biochemistry, University of Lucknow, Lucknow. The engagement will be made purely temporary basis and co-terminus with the project. The engagement can be terminated at any given time without notice or without assigning any reason thereof. The person engaged shall not be entitled for any claim implicit or explicit for absorption in the University
- Name of the Positions: (i) Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
- Number of Positions: One (temporary)
- Fellowship/ Salary: Rs 16,000/- per month and HRA for JRF
- Duration: one year (till August 2016)
- Maximum Age Limit: 28 Years or below. Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC and women candidates will be extended as per DST rules.
- Essential Qualification: (1) For Junior research fellow: Masters degree in Biotechnology/Biochemistry/Life Sciences from a recognized university or equivalent with First division. Candidates must be CSIR/UGC-NET/DBT-JRF/GATE qualified.
- Desirable: Candidates with experience in cancer molecular biology work will be preferred.
Selection Procedure for Lucknow University – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 14/8/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in Lucknow University :
Candidates are required to submit their application along with a recent passport size photograph, resume and attested copies of all relevant certificates in support of their age, category, educational and experience etc., to the undersigned. The date of interview will be informed later to the short-listed candidates through email/phone. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview. The undersigned reserves the right to cancel the advertisement /candidature/selection without assigning any reason.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 14/8/2015
27-10-2016 , 28-10-2016