On 23/08/2016, Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology (VNIT) announced recruitment notification to recruit Junior Research Fellow. Through this recruitment notification, Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology (VNIT) plans to recruit M.Sc candidates for the post of Junior Research Fellow. Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology (VNIT) is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Junior Research Fellow. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 30/08/2016.
Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology (VNIT) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology (VNIT) before 30/08/2016. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology (VNIT)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rs.14,000-25,000/-per month|
|Last Date To Apply||30/08/2016|
|Address For The Job||Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology (VNIT), Nagpur|
Eligibility & Details:
Junior Research Fellow Post:
Candidates can Get the Junior Research Fellow Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Junior Research Fellow|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Posts|
|Education required: Candidates with 60% marks & above (or equivalent CGPA) in M.Sc. Chemistry (Organic / Inorganic / Physical) from recognised University with CSIR-UGC NET are eligible. Candidate can also join for the Ph.D. program as per the norm of VNIT Nagpur.|
|Desirable: Candidates having expertise in Materials Science, Analytical Instrumentation will be preferred.|
|Project entitled “Development of TiO2 quantum dots and their composites for Photocatalytic application”|
|Pay Scale:Remuneration will payable as per the qualification and guideline of DST-SERB i.e. Rs. 25000/- pm (fixed). Candidate without CSIR-UGC NET may be considered as project Assistant with consolidated salary of Rs. 14000/- per month (fixed)|
|Project duration is initially for the period of one year and extendable to three years.|
|Procedure: Those eligible & interested shall apply on plain paper giving their curriculum vitae alongwith attested copies of relevant certificates to The Principal Investigator, Dr. S. S. Umare, DST-SERB Project, Chemistry Dept. V.N.I.T., Nagpur- 440 010 on or before August 30th 2016. Late or incomplete applications will not be considered. The Director, VNIT Nagpur decision will be final in all respect.|
|Last Date: 30/08/2016|
|Location of Job: Nagpur|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 30/08/2016
- Selection Will be Based either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology (VNIT) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Junior Research Fellow Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 30/08/2016
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 30/08/2016