On 08/09/2016, Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology (RGIPT) announced recruitment notification to recruit Junior Research Fellow. Through this recruitment notification, Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology (RGIPT) plans to recruit M.Sc, M.Tech candidates for the post of Junior Research Fellow. Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology (RGIPT) is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Junior Research Fellow. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 22/09/2016.
Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology (RGIPT) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology (RGIPT) before 22/09/2016. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology (RGIPT)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Education Requirement||M.Sc, M.E/M.Tech|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rs. 25,000/- per Month|
|Last Date To Apply||22/09/2016|
|Address For The Job||Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology (RGIPT) , Raebareli|
Eligibility & Details:
Junior Research Fellow Post:
Candidates can Get the Junior Research Fellow Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Junior Research Fellow|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Posts|
|Education required: First class M.Sc. in Mathematics or M.Tech. in Aerospace/Mechanical/Civil Engineering. Preference will be given to the candidates having knowledge of programming language(s) like FORTRAN/C/C++.|
|Desirable: Not Mentioned|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale: As per DST-SERB norms. Monthly Rs. 25,000/- for the period of two years.|
|Age Limit: Not Mentioned|
|Application Fee For The Job: Not Mentioned|
|Procedure: Interested candidates can send their detailed curriculum vitae (CV) via an email indicating their academic qualifications/achievements/awards from 10th standard to M.Sc./M.Tech. level. The subject line of the email should be “JRF in Applied Mathematics for DST-SERB Sponsored Project”. The email address(es) for sending the CV is: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com September, 22, 2016 (before 1700 hours)|
|Last Date: 22/09/2016|
|Location of Job: Raebareli|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 22/09/2016
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology (RGIPT) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Junior Research Fellow Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 22/09/2016
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 22/09/2016