Madan Mohan Malaviya University of Technology (MMMUT) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Professor & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – Madan Mohan Malaviya University of Technology (MMMUT) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. T/1/2015. Candidates who have completed B.E, B.Tech, M.E, M.Tech, Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Madan Mohan Malaviya University of Technology (MMMUT)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Assistant Professor & More Vacancies Job on or before 19/5/2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Madan Mohan Malaviya University of Technology (MMMUT)|
|Vacancy Name||Assistant Professor & More Vacancies|
|Educational Qualification||B.E/B.Tech, M.E/M.Tech, M.Phil/Ph.d|
|Total No of Vacancy||45 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 15,600-67,000/- p.m|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||19/5/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Registrar, Madan Mohan Malaviya University of Technology, Gorakhpur–273010|
Detail of Madan Mohan Malaviya University of Technology (MMMUT) Assistant Professor & More Vacancies Recruitment:
Madan Mohan Malaviya University of Technology, Gorakhpur is a non–affiliating research technological University set up by U.P. Government through its Act no. 22 of 2013 with necessary infrastructural facilities for campus life, teaching, R & D, Ph.D., M.Tech., M.C.A., M.B.A. and B.Tech programmes and has progressive, forward looking governance committed for providing ample scope for professional development of faculty members and its students. Applications for the following posts are invited on prescribed format as available on University website: www.mmmut.ac.in. Downloaded application must be accompanied with a Bank Draft of Rs.500/- (Rs.125/- for SC/ST candidates) payable at State Bank of India, M.M.M. University of Technology Branch (Code No.2578) Gorakhpur, in favour of Registrar, Madan Mohan Malaviya University of Technology, Gorakhpur.
|Assistant Professor, Pay Band ` 15600-39100 AGP ` 6000/-||B.E./B. Tech and M.E./M. Tech in relevant branch with First Class or equivalent either in B.E./B. Tech or M.E./M. Tech|
|Associate Professor Pay Band ` 37400-67000 AGP ` 9000/-||Qualification as above that is for the post of Assistant Professor, as applicable and PhD or equivalent, in appropriate discipline Post PhD publications and guiding PhD student is highly desirable.||Minimum of 5 years experience in teaching / research / industry of which 2 years post PhD experience is desirable. A minimum score as stipulated in the Academic Performance Indicator (API) based Performance Based Appraisal System (PBAS), set out in AICTE Regulations.|
|Professor Pay Band ` 37400-67000 AGP ` 10000/-||Qualification as above that is for the post of Associate Professor, applicable Post PhD publications and guiding PhD student is highly desirable.||Minimum of 10 years teaching / research / industrial experience of which at least 5 years should be at the level of Associate Professor. OR Minimum of 13 years experience in teaching and / or Research and / or Industry. In case of research experience, good academic record and books / research paper publications / IPR / patents record shall be required as deemed fit by the expert members of the Screening/Selection committee. For the experience in industry to be considered, the same shall be at senior managerial level equivalent to Associate Professor with active participation record in devising/designing, planning, executing, analyzing, quality control, innovating, training, technical books/ research paper publications / IPR / patents, etc. as deemed fit by the expert members of the Screening / Selection committee. A minimum score as stipulated in the Academic Performance Indicator (API) based Performance Based Appraisal System (PBAS), set out in AICTE Regulations.|
Selection Procedure for Madan Mohan Malaviya University of Technology (MMMUT)- Assistant Professor & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 19/5/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Assistant Professor & More Vacancies Vacancy in Madan Mohan Malaviya University of Technology (MMMUT):
- All posts carry dearness allowances and other allowances as per University rules.
- Number and nature of the vacancies may be changed. No claim shall be admissible arising out of change in nature and/or number of posts advertised. The University reserves the right not to fill any or all the posts.
- The employed candidates must send their applications through proper channel. However, an advanced copy may be sent so as to reach before the last date and the application duly forwarded through proper channel must reach within 15 days from the last date i.e. 19th May, 2015 failing which the candidature shall stand cancelled automatically.
- Separate applications are to be sent for each post.
- Details of qualifications and required experience to be possessed by candidate till the last date of application are being supplied along with the application form. Candidates not possessing the prescribed qualification and experience on the last date of application shall not be considered in any case.
- Candidates called for interview shall not be entitled for any T.A./D.A. Candidates called for interview shall have to essentially come with the original documents in support of their claim in application form and as prescribed in interview letter, failing which they shall not be considered for interview.
- The qualification and experiences prescribed are the minimum and mere possession of the same shall not entitle a candidate to be called for interview.
- A screening board shall scrutinize all the applications for recommending the name of candidates to be called for interview. No representation from those, not being recommended and not called for the interview will be entertained at any stage.
- Appointments against permanent post shall be on probation for two years for Assistant Professor/ Associate Professor and one year for Professor which may be extended if performance is not satisfactory.
- The application form must be supported by attested copies of marks sheets/certificates/ degrees/caste certificate/age certificate/ experience/no objection certificate/list of titles, books, research papers, articles, publications etc. as mentioned in application form. A passport size attested photograph should be affixed on the application form in the space provided.
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the last date i.e. 19th May, 2015 shall not be entertained.
- Candidates belonging to the Category of Schedule Caste (SC) / Schedule Tribe (ST) / Other Backward Class (OBC) of UTTAR PRADESH are only eligible for reservation in respective Category. Such candidates shall have to produce the category certificate as proof of being from respective category. Candidates from OBC category shall have to produce OBC category certificate issued on a date not earlier them 6 months at the time of interview. Candidates failing to produce the valid category certificate as prescribed by U.P. Govt. shall not be allowed to appear in interview and University will not be responsible for the consequences arising out of it.
- The completed application forms along with prescribed fee must reach to Registrar, Madan Mohan Malaviya University of Technology, Gorakhpur – 273010 (U.P.) through Registered / Speed Post only, latest by 19th May, 2015 failing which the applications will not be considered.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 19/5/2015
Madan Mohan Malaviya University of Technology (MMMUT) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. T/1/2015.