Madhya Bihar Gramin Bank (MBG) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Counselor through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Madhya Bihar Gramin Bank (MBG).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Counselor Job on or before 15/6/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Madhya Bihar Gramin Bank (MBG)
Vacancy Name : Counselor
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.10,000/- p.m
Job Location : Patna
Last Date to Apply for this job : 15/6/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Madhya Bihar Gramin Bank, Head OfficerMeena Plaza, Patna
Detail of Madhya Bihar Gramin Bank (MBG) Counselor Recruitment:
MBGB GRAMIN vtKAS TRUST, c/o Madhya Bihar Gramin Bank, H.o. – patna, invites applications from Retired Bank officers having necessary experience and qualifications to work as Counselor at Financial Literacy Center, district Bhabhua. The details of eligibility criteria, remuneration and other terms & conditions are p.laced on bank,s website www.mbsbpatna.com. The last date of receipt of application is 15.06.2015 The final appointment will be based on the decision of a Selection Committee constituted for the purpose. Bank reserves the right not to filt up the post or accept or reject any application or drop the idea of setting of FLC.,,
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary|
|Retired Bank Officers||01||Graduate||Rs.10,000/- p.m|
- retired alndividual s bank officers with experience of handling rural credit and having worked in rural/semi urban areas.
- He should have unblemished service record and should be person of high integrity.
- He should be able to work independently and should have computer knowledge, specifically of programmes like MS Word, Power Point, Excel and should be able to operate internet.
Other Terms & Conditions
- The counselor will be paid a fixed monthly salary of Rs. 10000/. He would be entitled to leaves as per rules and regulations of service prescribed from time to time,
- The counselor would be required to sign a consultancy contract on a stamp paper valued as per local Stamp Act.
- The original copy of the contract form after getting signed be kept at HO and copy of the same would be kept at Office.
- The contract period will of 3 years subject to renewal every year.
- However, it can be terminated by giving one month’s notice from either side.
- Counselor will have to be present at the centre from Monday to Saturday between 10 a.m. – 5 p.m. or as directed by bank from time to time.
- Keeping in view the objective of spreading Financial Literacy, Counselor would be required to organize / assist Branch Managers in organizing Gram Sabhas / a ia by counselor would concerned Regional FLC Camps in the Service Area villages of bank.
- Counselors will refrain from marketing/providing advice regarding investment in insurance policies, investment in securities, value of securities, purchase / sale of securities, promoting investment only in bank’s own products. Counselor will not promote the products of the parent bank; he should maintain arms length relationship with the parent bank.Counselor would be required to perform any other work, relating to the road
objective of Financial Literacy, assigned by bank from time to time.
Selection Procedure for Madhya Bihar Gramin Bank (MBG) – Counselor Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15/6/2015.
- Applied candidates would be called for interview by General Manager (Financial lnclusion) /Managing Trustee.
- Selection to be finalized by a committee of 3 persons headed by GM (Fl), a representative from NABARD Patna and a prominent professor of Economics/Sociology from a reputed university/college of patna.
How to apply for Counselor Vacancy in Madhya Bihar Gramin Bank (MBG) :
Madhya Bihar Gramin Bank, Head OfficerMeena Plaza, Patna
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 15/6/2015
22-01-2017 , 23-01-2017