Madhya Bihar Gramin Bank (MBGB) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Counselor through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Madhya Bihar Gramin Bank (MBGB)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Counselor Job on or before 16/4/2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Madhya Bihar Gramin Bank (MBGB)|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||16/4/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Head office, Meena Plaza, south of Museum, Patna – 1|
Detail of Madhya Bihar Gramin Bank (MBGB) Counselor Recruitment:
MBGB GRAMIN VIKAS TRUST, CO Madhya Bihar Gramin Bank, H. – Patna, invites applications from Retired Bank Officers having necessary experience and qualifications to work as Counselor at Financial Literacy Center, district Bhabhua. The details of eligibility criteria, remuneration and other terms & conditions are placed on banks website www.mb2bpatna.com. The last date of receipt of application The final appointment will be based on the decision of a Selection Committee constituted for the purpose. Bank reserves the right not to fill up the post or accept or reject any application or drop the idea of setting of FLC.”
Selection Procedure for Madhya Bihar Gramin Bank (MBGB)- Counselor Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 16/4/2015.
- Applied candidates would be called for interview by General Manager (Financial Inclusion Managing Trustee.
- Selection to be finalized by a committee of 3 persons headed by GM (FI, a representative from NABARD Patna and a prominent professor of
Economics Sociology from a reputed university college of patna.
How to apply for Counselor Vacancy in Madhya Bihar Gramin Bank (MBGB):
- Individual retired as bank officers with experience of handling rural credit and having worked in ruralsemi urban areas.
- He should have unblemished service record and should be person of high integrity.
- He should be able to work independently and should have computer knowledge, specifically of programmes like MS Word, Power Point, Excel and should be able to operate internet.
Other Terms Conditions
- The counselor will be paid a fixed monthly salary of Rs. 10000.
- He would be entitled to leaves as per rules and regulations of service prescribed from time to time, The counselor would be required to sign a consultancy contract on a stamp paper valued as per local Stamp Act, The original copy of the contract form after getting signed by counselor would be kept at HO and copy of the same would be kept at concerned Regional Office.
- The contract period will of 3 years subject to renewal every year.
- However, it can be terminated by giving one months notice from either side.
- Counselor will have to be present at the centre from Monday to Saturday between 10 a.. – 5 p. or as directed by bank from time to time.
- Keeping in view the objective of spreading Financial Literacy, Counselor would be required to organize assist Branch Managers in organizing Gram Sabhas / FLC Camps in the Service Area villages of bank,
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 16/4/2015
05-12-2016 , 06-12-2016