Madhya Gujarat Vij Company Limited (MGVCL) invites application for the recruitment of Junior Assistant with B.A., B. Com., B.Sc., B.B.A., B.C.A educational background
Company name : Madhya Gujarat Vij Company Limited (MGVCL)
Posts : Junior Assistant
Qualification : B.A., B. Com., B.Sc., B.B.A., B.C.A
Salary : Rs.6,500-8,000/- P.M.
No of Post : 150
Location : Gujarat
Last date to apply : 04.12.2014
Details of Post :
- No of post : 150
- Qualification: Graduate (Regular / Full Time Course of B.A., B. Com., B.Sc., B.B.A., B.C.A.) cleared in First Trial without ATKT from a recognized University (In case of Semester system, there should not be ATKT in last two semesters). 55% in final year examination/last two semesters for General (UR) Category/PH candidates and & 50% in final year examination/last two semesters for SC / ST & SEBC candidates.
- Remuneration: Fixed remuneration for 1st, 2nd and 3rd year would be Rs. 6500/-, Rs. 7250/- and Rs. 8000/- respectively per month. No other allowance or benefits would be admissible except coverage under Personal Accident Policy, Reimbursement of TA / DA as per rules etc as per GSO 332 dated 03.02.03
- Age limit : 25 – 40 Years
General terms and conditions:
The Candidates are requested to carefully read the terms and conditions stated below:
- MGVCL is a multi locational Power Distribution Company having its Corporate Office at Baroda and Five (05) Circle Offices, two at Baroda and one each at Anand, Nadiad & Godhra. Various Divisions and Sub Divisions under these Circles are situated in Baroda, Chhotaudepur, Panchmahal, Mahisagar, Dahod, Anand & Kheda Districts in Central Gujarat. The above vacancies shall occur at various field offices of the Company and these posts are transferable within the Company.
- The above vacancies are mainly for meter reading job at various field offices in rural localities within the jurisdiction of the company.
- Candidates are required to submit ONLINE Application only
- 5 % marks over and above actual marks secured shall be added for Widow Candidates. Widow Candidates, if remarried shall not be given advantage of grace of 5 % marks. Further, Widow Candidates shall categorically state so and inform if they are remarried with necessary documentary proofs. PH candidates shall state nature of handicap and submit the disability/PH certificate at relevant time.
- The candidates shortlisted for written test/interview on basis of their “on line applications” shall be required to submit photocopies of all the relevant certificate and subsequently, the original certificates for verification as and when required.
- The Management reserves the right to short-list, select and reject any candidates for Written Test / Interview as the case may be for selection.
- The candidates who have been given grades in their result (graduation) shall have to submit a certificate issued by their University/Institute specifying percentage equivalent to the grade obtained by them alongwith decimals, at the time of Written Test if they are shortlisted.
- The Management reserves the right to cancel the Selection List / Waiting List at any time at its sole discretion, without assigning any reasons thereof.
- Filling up of the post is at the discretion of Management based on suitably of candidates. The decision of management in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the application, made will be final and management will not entertain any enquiry or correspondence in this regard.
- Knowledge of Computer operations and Gujarati language is essential.
- The said vacancies are mainly for Meter Reading, Billing Works and other back office operations at Field Offices. The selected candidates shall be posted in field offices i.e. Sub Divisional Offices.
- The selected Vidyut Sahayak (Jr. Assistant) shall be appointed for duration of three years and shall be considered for appointment to the post of Jr. Assistant in the pay scale of Rs.9700-21710 subject to completion of the period of three years as Vidyut Sahayak to the satisfaction of MGVCL. They will have to submit an undertaking to the effect that recommendation of Dr. P.K. Das committee shall be binding to them in future. The Selection list shall be valid for a period of one year from the date of Selection and the validity can be extended for further one year by the Competent Authority if required.
- Candidates are requested to apply only, if they are fulfilling requisite criteria. Since, we are not seeking all the documents at the time of application submission written test, candidate has to doubly ensure that he fulfills all the requisite criteria. All the documents of selected Candidates shall be verified at appropriate stage and if found not fulfilling any criteria, his candidature shall be cancelled immediately and his shortlisting in selection list shall not be a ground for claiming employment/ recruitment.
Documents to be produced as and when required by the Company.
- Application Format duly filled in with: 1. Two recent passport size photographs affixed on the space provided on the application form. 2. Attested copy of i. School Leaving Certificate ii. Mark sheets of final year of Graduation/or last two Semester of Graduation Certificate issued by College/University stating the corresponding percentage obtained, in case of grading system. iii. Degree Certificate, if available iv. Caste (SC/ST/SEBC) Certificate/Disability Certificate (if applicable).
- Valid Caste (Roster Category) Certificate of Reserved category of Gujarat State only will be considered.
- In case of SEBC candidates, latest Non Creamy Layer Certificate issued on or after dated 01.04.2014 in Gujarati
- In case of Physically Handicapped Candidates, valid Certificate of Civil Surgeon required.
- In case of Ex. Armed force Personnel, necessary certificate should be attached.
- In case of Dependent of Retired Employee, Relieving Order or Certificate issued to the employee should be attached.
- In case of Widow Applicant, copy of death certificate of the deceased husband should be attached. A certificate/declaration that she is not remarried is also to be submitted.
- Medical Fitness Certificate may be prescribed by the Company.
- No objection certificate from Government / Semi – Government Organizations where the candidate is employed at the time of selection and during subsequent period prior to joining.
How to apply:
Interested candidates meeting above criteria may apply “on line” on or before 04.12.2014 before 06.00 P.M. and the payment of fees shall be made at the Branches of State Bank of India on or before 06.12.2014.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last date to apply: 04.11.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From MGVCL|
01-03-2017 , 02-03-2017