Madhya Kshetra Vitaran Company Limited (MPMKVVCL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Deputy General Manager, Assistant Engineer & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – Madhya Kshetra Vitaran Company Limited (MPMKVVCL) Recruitment 2015 – NO. MD/MK/R&T/4208. Candidates who have completed B.E, B.Tech, M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Madhya Kshetra Vitaran Company Limited (MPMKVVCL).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Deputy General Manager, Assistant Engineer & More Vacancies Job on or before 15/8/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Madhya Kshetra Vitaran Company Limited (MPMKVVCL)
Vacancy Name : Deputy General Manager, Assistant Engineer & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech, M.E/M.Tech
Total No of Vacancy : 12 Post
Salary : Rs.43,260-51,912 /- p.m
Job Location : BHOPAL
Last Date to Apply for this job : 15/8/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : MADHYA PRADESH MADHYA KSHETRA VIDYUT VITARAN COMPANY LIMITED (GOVT. OF M.P.UNDERTAKING) NISHTHA PARISAR, GOVINDPURA, BHOPAL (M.P.)- 462023
Detail of Madhya Kshetra Vitaran Company Limited (MPMKVVCL) Deputy General Manager, Assistant Engineer & More Vacancies Recruitment:
- Madhya Pradesh Madhya Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited, Bhopal is one of the successor companies of M.P. State Electricity Board that has been incorporated to undertake activities of distribution and retail supply of electricity in the 16 district state of M.P.
- The Madhya Pradesh Madhya Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited, Bhopal intends to engage 01 no. position of Deputy General Manager (IT) and 11 no positions of AE (IT) on contract basis and invites applications from eligible candidates. However, the category wise bifurcation for 01 no position of DGM(IT) and 11 nos positions of AE(IT) on contract basis are as follows :-
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Experience||Age|
|DGM(IT)||1||B.E./B.Tech/ M.Tech (IT/CS/EC/EI/EE),MCA, MSC (CS, IT) from recognized university.||51,912||5+ years experience in relevant field as on 01.06.2015.(Any project on Ipv6 Implementation of data center of any Govt. organization will be an added advantage.||Minimum age limit :- 21 years Maximum age limit :- 30 years|
|AE(IT)||11||B.E./B. tech/M. Tech (IT/CS/EC/EI/EE),MCA, MSC (CS,IT) from recognized university.||43,260||2 years relevant experience as on 01.06.2015||Minimum age limit :- 21 years Maximum age limit :- 30 years|
APPLICATION FEE :-
- Application fees shall be Rs. 1500/- per candidate for UR/OBC category candidates of M.P. domicile and candidates of all categories belonging to other states and Rs.900/- per candidate for SC/ST category of MP domicile.
- The applications can be submitted through MP Online Kiosks and the payment can be made in cash at the kiosk.
- No extra charge shall be payable for scanning of photograph etc to kiosk.
Selection Procedure for Madhya Kshetra Vitaran Company Limited (MPMKVVCL) – Deputy General Manager, Assistant Engineer & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15/8/2015.
- The Eligible candidates shortlisted on the basis of the details filled in online application form satisfying the aforementioned criteria may have to undergo an online technical test comprising of questions in relevant subject as indicated in the syllabus.
- Admit cards for online technical test will be available online on www.mponline.gov.in. Candidates may be requested to download the admit card from the above website and produce a copy of the same for appearing in online technical test.
- The online technical test shall be conducted in Bhopal only.
- The online technical test will be of 2 hours duration.
- The question paper will be in English.
- The syllabus for the online technical test is displayed along with this advertisement.
- Based on the online test performance, a merit list will be declared and candidates shall be selected for contract engagement to the position of DGM(IT)/AE(IT)from the merit list as per the Company’s requirement. If the marks secured by two or more candidates are same, selection will be based on date of birth in descending order i.e. older candidate will be placed first in the merit list.
How to apply for Deputy General Manager, Assistant Engineer & More Vacancies Vacancy in Madhya Kshetra Vitaran Company Limited (MPMKVVCL) :
- The Candidate should be an Indian National.
- Candidates working in the Government/Semi-Government/Public Sector,satisfying the eligibility criteria of education and age shall have to produce N.O.C. from their present employer at the time of joining failing, which they shall not be permitted to join the Company.
- All SC/ST applicants of MP domicile will be reimbursed to an fro ordinary second class fare/ bus fare by the shortest route (where train route not available), as per the correspondence address indicated in the online application form, as per rule, on production of self attested copy of caste certificate issued by SDO and original travel ticket for appearing in the online technical test. MP MKVVCL, Bhopal shall make arrangements for payment of this amount.
- Any dispute arising out of the selection and engagement process shall be dealt within the jurisdiction of court situated at Bhopal only.
- All candidates while filling the online application form should fill in their e-mail address and mobile number correctly. Candidates should check their e-mail and sms regularly for future correspondence and they are also advised to visit Company’s website regularly for updates.
- Result of successful candidtes would be uploaded or conveyed on Company/MP Online website and through e-mail. However, offer letter for successful candidates would be sent through speed post/registered AD on the communication address mentioned in online application form.The Company would not be responsible for postal delay.
- The vacancies are tentative and may change at a later date according to the need of the company. The company reserves the right to fill or not fill any of the vacancies and also to increase or decrease the positions and/or altogether cancel the whole process.
- The candidate shall be required to work anywhere in the jurisdiction of allotted company’s area.
- The candidates who have a third child born on or after 26.01.2001 are not eligible to apply unless twins are born after first child.
- If any of the information given by the candidate is found incorrect,his/her candidature will be cancelled at any stage of selection and engagement without assigning any reason/notice.Suitable legal action may also be taken.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 15/8/2015
Madhya Kshetra Vitaran Company Limited (MPMKVVCL) Recruitment 2014 – NO. MD/MK/R&T/4208.
07-12-2016 , 08-12-2016