Madhya Kshetra Vitaran Company Limited (MPMKVVCL) invites online application for the recruitment of Deputy General Manager for MBA holders
Company name :Madhya Kshetra Vitaran Company Limited (MPMKVVCL)
Posts :Deputy General Manager
Qualification : MBA
Salary : Rs. 18600/- p.m
No of Post : 02
Last date to apply : 14/11/2014
Details of Post :
Deputy General Manager
The Madhya Pradesh Madhya Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited, Bhopal invites applications from eligible candidates to fill backlog of 1 ST (PH) post of Deputy General Manager (HR) and Deputy General Manager (Finance).
- Name & No. of Posts:
- Deputy General Manager (HR) – 01
- Deputy General Manager (Finance) – 01
- Age Limit: 26-45 Years
- Pay Scale: Rs. 18600 + GP Rs. 6600/-
- Education Qualification:
- For Deputy General Manager (HR) – MBA or PGDBM with specialization in HR
- For Deputy General Manager (Finance) – MBA or PGDBM with specialization in Finance/ CA/ ICWA
Selection Process : Short listed eligible candidates may have to appear for psychometric test (if required) and/or group discussion and interview.
Application Fee: Rs. 500/- + Postal charges Rs. 60/-
- The Candidate should be an Indian National.
- Candidates working in the Government/Semi-Government/Public Sector, satisfying the eligibility criteria of education and age shall have to produce N.O.C. from their present employer at the time of interview, failing which they shall not be permitted to appear for the interview.
- All ST candidates of M.P. Domicile will be reimbursed to and fro second class rail/bus fare by the shortest route for appearing in the psychometric test and/or group discussion and interview as per rule. But they will have to produce self attested photocopy of a valid permanent caste certificate and M.P. domicile certificate issued by the competent authority ,if they want to claim reimbursement for “to and fro” travelling fare. The reimbursement is limited to II class rail fare or bus fare from the communication address mentioned in the online application form or the place from which actually travelled, whichever is nearer ,by the shortest route on production of the ticket(place and date should be mentioned in it) and certificates as mentioned above”.
- Any dispute arising out of the selection process shall be dealt within the jurisdiction of respective company’s Head Quarter.
- The candidates must possess sound health.
- Candidate applying for the post should fill in the address and mobile number correctly. Candidates should check their Email and SMS regularly for future correspondence. If the information is not timely received by the candidate, the company would not be responsible for it.
- The offer letter for successful candidates would be sent through speed post/registered AD at the communication address mentioned in their online application form. The company would not be responsible for not receiving the same in time due to postal delay/mistake.
- The candidates must produce original documents/certificates at the time of document verification in support of their qualification and experience.
- The candidate shall be required to work anywhere in the jurisdiction of company.
- The appointment letter to the candidates will be issued on the basis of merit list.
- The candidates who have a third child born on or after 26.01.2001 are not eligible to apply unless twins are born after first child
- If any of the information given by the candidate is found incorrect at any point of time, his/her candidature will be cancelled at any stage of selection and appointment.
How to Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates may apply through M.P. online (www.mponline.gov.in) only. Links to the website of M.P. Online have also been provided on the following website: www.mpcz.co.in
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 14/11/2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From MPMKVVCL|
08-12-2016 , 09-12-2016