Madhya Pradesh Agency For Promotion of Information Technology (MAPIT) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Executive through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduation can apply for the new recruitment notification from Madhya Pradesh Agency For Promotion of Information Technology (MAPIT).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Executive Job on or before 26/7/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Madhya Pradesh Agency For Promotion of Information Technology (MAPIT)
Vacancy Name : Executive
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.50,000/- p.m
Job Location : Madhya Pradesh
Last Date to Apply for this job : 26/7/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Madhya Pradesh Agency For Promotion of Information Technology (MAPIT) , Bhopal, M.P
Detail of Madhya Pradesh Agency For Promotion of Information Technology (MAPIT) Executive Recruitment:
- Position Executive- Projects (Project Coordination & Record Keeping)- Field
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Department MAP_IT, Dept of Science & Technology, Govt. of M.P. Reports To Principal Consultant- Project Management
- Location Bhopal, M.P.
- Tenure 2 years (extendable)
- Nature of Engagement Contractual
- Education & Experience Essential Criteria Qualification: Graduation in any discipline
- Experience: Minimum 3 years of experience in Record Keeping & Project Coordination of IT/e-governance/other projects. Working knowledge of MS-Office & Internet is must.
- Desirable Criteria Experience of working with a government set up is desirable CTC Up to Rs. 6 lacs per annum.
- Job Objective The objective of this job is to coordinate & manage Project related works for PMU of CPCT examinations in the state.
Selection Procedure for Madhya Pradesh Agency For Promotion of Information Technology (MAPIT) – Executive Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 26/7/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Executive Vacancy in Madhya Pradesh Agency For Promotion of Information Technology (MAPIT) :
Assist in operations and monitoring of project in the state & coordination with stakeholders. 2. Coordinates records management activities with departmental staff to ensure effective and efficient maintenance of records. 3. Effective written & verbal communication skills. 4. Compile and analyze data, prepare reports and make recommendations. 5. Day to day coordination with department’s officials; may involves in rigorous field visits to ensure coordination and effective monitoring of project implementation in the field. 6. Plan and organize various activities in terms of periodic data collection, analysis, consolidation and presentation / regional status reporting consolidation. 7. Identify bottlenecks if any. Bring out critical issues and concerns that are and/or may, impede achieving project objective. 8. Assist in disposal of departmental queries, call center related activities and project related documentations and communications. 9. All other project related work.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 26/7/2015
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
|Company Name||Number of
|Life Insurance Corporation of India||5,586|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar||4,391|
|Union Public Service Commission||1,241|
|South Eastern Railway||663|
|West Bengal Public Service Commission||592|
|Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank||589|
|SBI Life Insurance||380|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank||359|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant||353|
|Food Corporation of India||349|
|South Eastern Coalfields Limited||345|
|Mazagon Dock Limited||336|
|Airports Authority of India||322|
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission||305|
|Odisha Public Service Commission||298|