Madhya Pradesh Agency For Promotion of Information Technology (MAPIT) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Executive through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduation, MBA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Madhya Pradesh Agency For Promotion of Information Technology (MAPIT).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Executive Job on or before 26/7/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Madhya Pradesh Agency For Promotion of Information Technology (MAPIT)
Vacancy Name : Executive
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate, MBA/PGDM
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.50,000/- p.m
Job Location : Madhya Pradesh
Last Date to Apply for this job : 26/7/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Madhya Pradesh Agency For Promotion of Information Technology (MAPIT) , Bhopal, M.P
Detail of Madhya Pradesh Agency For Promotion of Information Technology (MAPIT) Executive Recruitment:
- Position Executive- Projects (HR/Administration) – Office
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Department MAP_IT, Dept of Science & Technology, Govt. of M.P.
- Reports To Principal Consultant- Project Management
- Location Bhopal, M.P.
- Tenure 2 years (extendable)
- Nature of Engagement Contractual
- Education & Experience Essential Criteria Qualification: Graduation in any discipline with MBA/PGDM(any stream)
- Experience: Minimum 3 years of experience in HR & Admin related works. Working knowledge of MS-Office & Internet is Must.
- Desirable Criteria Experience of working with a government set up is desirable CTC Up to Rs. 6 lacs per annum.
- Job Objective The objective of this job is to coordinate & manage related works for PMU of CPCT examinations in the state.
Selection Procedure for Madhya Pradesh Agency For Promotion of Information Technology (MAPIT) – Executive Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 26/7/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Executive Vacancy in Madhya Pradesh Agency For Promotion of Information Technology (MAPIT) :
Coordinates records management activities with departmental staff to ensure effective and efficient maintenance of records. 2. Effective written & verbal communication skills. 3. Maintains human resources records by recording new hires, separations, changes in job classifications, merit increases; tracking leave records, etc 4. General clerical duties including filing, photocopying, fax and mailing. 5. Managing Employee Relationship(Grievances, Welfare & Recreation, Employee engagement) 6. Collate & verify various claim reimbursements of PMU employees & coordinate with MAP_IT HR for further processing. 7. Single point of contact for implementation & support for HR Policies & Procedure for PMU. 8. Ensure monthly attendance of all the employees duly verified is shared with MAP_IT HR on due date for salary preparation. 9. To coordinate with housekeeping supervisor/ maintenance supervisor for resolution of complaints related to facility management. 10. Identify bottlenecks if any. Bring out critical issues and concerns that are and/or may, impede achieving project objective. 11. Administrative and Human Resource management of the PMU. 12. All other project related work.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 26/7/2015
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
|Company Name||Number of
|Life Insurance Corporation of India||5,586|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar||4,391|
|Union Public Service Commission||1,241|
|South Eastern Railway||663|
|West Bengal Public Service Commission||592|
|Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank||589|
|SBI Life Insurance||380|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank||359|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant||353|
|Food Corporation of India||349|
|South Eastern Coalfields Limited||345|
|Mazagon Dock Limited||336|
|Airports Authority of India||322|
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission||305|
|Odisha Public Service Commission||298|
28-02-2017 , 01-03-2017