Madhya Pradesh Council Of Science and Technology (MPCOST) invites online application for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow & More Vacancies for MCA / M.Sc/ M.Tech/ BE/B. Tech holders
Company name : Madhya Pradesh Council Of Science and Technology (MPCOST)
Posts : Junior Research Fellow & More Vacancies
Qualification : MCA / M.Sc/ M.Tech/ BE/B. Tech
Salary : Rs.10000-25000/- P.M.
No of Post : 03
Location : Bhopal
Last date to apply : 24.09.2014
Details of Post :
Junior Research Fellow & More Vacancies
MPCSTRcruitment Project Staf
MP Council of Science and Technology, Bhopal is preparing a panel of eligible candidates for recruitment ofvarious Project Staff viz; Research Associate-(Rs. 25000/-pm fixed), Junior Research Fellow-(Rs. 18000/-pm fixed), GIS Assistant/Trainee-(Rs. 10000/-pm fixed) for its present and future projects. Candidates with required qualifications may apply in prescribed proforma on-line from 15/09/2014 to 24/09/2014 (08:00 hours to 20:00 hours) via link “Job [email protected]”given at Council’s website www.mpcost.nic.in.
Name of the Post : Research Associate
- Qualification : MCA / M.Sc. – IT, M.Tech. (Specialization in Computers), in first division having Knowledge of Hardware Technology /Web/Mobile/Oracle/MS SQL/D2K/Dot Net / Open source GIS software with 02 years’ of relevant experience. Experience in the field of Remote Sensing and GIS will be preferred. MCA / M.Sc.(IT), M.Tech.(Computer), in First division having Knowledge of Large Scale Computer Networking, Hardware Technology (Web or Mobile or Open source). Knowledge of C, C++, Core Java, Advance Java, VB NET, JSP, Servlet, ASP.NET, Oracle, MS SQL,D2K and Open source GIS software with 02 years experience. Knowledge in the field of Remote Sensing and GIS will be preferred. M.Sc./M.Sc.-Tech/M.Tech Geoinformatics/Remote Sensing & GIS or M.A. or M.Plan (Regional Planning/Transport Planning /Urban Planning), in First division with Ph.D. Three years experience in Remote Sensing & GIS .Candidate having working experience on High resolution data for Cadastral mapping will be preferred. Candidates of M.Plan should be a member of Institute of Town Planner India (ITPI) and working experience in GIS & Remote Sensing and knowledge of ARC/GIS and related softwares. The condition of Ph.D. may be relaxed for candidates with five years of relevant experience.
- Remuneration : Rs. 25,000/- pm fixed
Name of the Post : Junior Research Fellow
- Qualification : M.Sc. / M.Tech./ M.Sc. Tech. in Geology / Applied Geology / Geo-informatics / Remote Sensing & GIS or M.A. Geography/ M.Plan (Regional Planning/Transport Planning /Urban Planning) in First division having minimum two years experience in Remote Sensing & GIS. M.Sc. (Ag) in First division in the subject Agronomy/Agrometerology/ Soil Science/Agriculture Physics or B.Tech Agriculture Engineering along with M.Tech/M.Sc. Remote Sensing having one year working experience. Experience in Remote Sensing will be preferred. MCA/ M.Tech (Computer Science) in First division. Having Knowledge of C, C++, Core Java, Advance Java, VB.NET., Servlet, ASP.NET and working knowledge in Web- GIS Mapping and software development on GeoServer ,Apache Tomcat ,WAMP and XAMPP is preferred. Candidates having working experience in the desired fields will be preferred
- Remuneration : Rs. 18,000/- pm fixed
Name of the Post : GIS Assistant
- Qualification : M.Sc. (Ag) with First division in the subject agronomy/Agrometeorology/Soil Science/Agriculture or M.Sc. / M.Tech./M.Sc. Tech. in Physics /Geology / Applied Geology / Geo-informatics / Remote Sensing and GIS with first division. B.Sc. in first division with subjects: Biology, Geology and Computer Science along with M.Sc./M. Tech./M.Sc. Tech in Geo-informatics/ Remote Sensing and GIS in first division. BE/B. Tech (Computer Science) in First division. Having Knowledge of C, C++, Core Java, Advance Java, VB.NET., Servlet, ASP.NET
- Remuneration : Rs. 10,000/- pm fixed
- Print copy of the submitted application accompanied with attested true copies of certificates/degree of qualifications/ experience/ proof of date of birth/ caste/ domicile/ testimonials along with marks certificates of all examinations, a recent colour passport size photograph and NOC from the employer (if employed) should be submitted at the time of interview. The applicant must bring all the original documents for verification at the time of interview.
- The MP Council of Science & Technology, Bhopal is preparing a panel of eligible candidates for present and future requirements in its various projects.
- The interview of the short listed candidates will be held at MP Council of Science and Technology, Vigyan Bhawan, Nehru Nagar, Bhopal 462 003.
- In order to reduse use of paper, the entire process is being conducted in e-mode Aspiring candidates must keep watch on this website as no letter will be issued for interview etc.
- No further correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- Director General, MPCST has all rights to select or reject any candidate according to the Council’s requirement.
||Advertisement in the newspaper||14th September 2014|
|2.||Online submission||15th September form 08:00 AM|
||Last date for online submission of completed application form.||24th September 2014 up to 08:00 PM|
||Declaration of list of eligible short listed candidates for interview (on the website).||To be uploaded|
||Interview date||To be uploaded|
||Declaration of results on the website||To be uploaded|
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 24.09.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From MPCOST||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|