Madhya Pradesh Paschim Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited (MPPKVVCL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Accounts Officer through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed CA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Madhya Pradesh Paschim Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited (MPPKVVCL)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Accounts Officer on or before 25/06/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Madhya Pradesh Paschim Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited (MPPKVVCL)
Vacancy Name : Accounts Officer
Educational Qualification : CA
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.15,600/-pm
Job Location : INDORE
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 25/06/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Madhya Pradesh Paschim Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited (MPPKVVCL), GPH CAMPUS, POLOGROUND: INDORE
Detail Of Madhya Pradesh Paschim Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited (MPPKVVCL) Accounts Officer Recruitment:
Madhya Pradesh Paschim Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited Indore, is the successor company of M.P. State Electricity Board that has been incorporated to undertake activities of distribution and retail supply of electricity in the Indore & Ujjain commissioneries of state of M.P.The company intends to recruit Accounts Officer (Distribution) and invites applications from the eligible candidates. The category wise vacancy position is as under :-
- No of post : 01
- QUALIFICATION CRITERIA FOR ACCOUNTS OFFICER (DISTRIBUTION) The candidate should have passed the final examination of the Chartered Accountancy held by “The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India”.
- AGE LIMIT The age of candidates as on 01.01.2015 should be 7.1. Minimum age limit: 21 years 7.2. Maximum age limit: 30 years 7.3. Candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ OBC/Handicapped categories having M.P. domicile, Widow / Divorcee lady / Ex Serviceman shall get relaxation in upper age limit to an extent of five (5) years. 7.4. The candidates who have experience of working as Chartered Accountant or any equivalent post in MPPKVVCL, Indore on contract basis shall be given age relaxation in Upper age limit equal to number of completed years of experience, subject to maximum 5 years.
- TRAINING : – 11.1 The candidates selected shall have to undergo 3 months training. They shall be required to execute a bond to complete the training and serve the Company for 3 years after completion of training. If the performance of a candidate during training is not found satisfactory, his/her appointment shall be liable for cancellation. After successful completion of training, the candidates shall be given regular appointment as Accounts Officer (Distribution). The Accounts Officer – Trainee (Distribution) shall be paid a fixed monthly stipend @ Rs.21,000/- (B.P. Rs. 15600/- + G.P. Rs. 5400/-) per month during the training period.
- SALARY 12.1. On regular appointment as Accounts Officer (Distribution) after successful completion of training, he/she shall be absorbed in the pay scale having basic pay Rs. 15600/- p.m. plus grade pay Rs. 5400/- in pay band-3 (15600-39100) and other allowances as applicable from time to time. The appointed Accounts Officer (Distribution) shall be eligible for the Defined New Pension Scheme.
Selection Procedure For Madhya Pradesh Paschim Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited (MPPKVVCL) – Accounts Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 25/06/2015
- The merit list of the eligible candidates shall be prepared on the basis of percentage obtained in qualifying examination. The short listed candidates shall be called for verification of original documents and thereafter the final selected candidates will be appointed to the post of Accounts Officer (D) Trainee on regular basis..
How To Apply For Accounts Officer Vacancy in Madhya Pradesh Paschim Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited (MPPKVVCL):
- Applications shall be received through M.P. online (www.mponline.gov.in) only. Links to the website of MP Online has also been provided on the following website: www.mpwz.co.in
- APPLICATION FEE & OTHER CHARGES 5.1. Application fees Rs. 300/-(Rs Three Hundred only) per application. 5.2. The applications can also be submitted through MP Online Kiosks and the payment can be made in cash at the Kiosk. 5.3. No extra charge shall be payable for scanning of photograph etc. to Kiosk apart from the fees.
- Last Date to apply online: 25/06/2015
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 25/06/2015
06-12-2016 , 07-12-2016