Madhya Pradesh Paschim Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited (MPPKVVCL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Director (Technical). through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.E/B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Madhya Pradesh Paschim Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited (MPPKVVCL)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Director (Technical). Job on or before 13/03/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Madhya Pradesh Paschim Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited (MPPKVVCL)|
|Vacancy Name||Director (Technical).|
|Total No of Vacancy||01|
|Salary||Rs.37,400 – 67,000/-|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||13/03/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||The Chief General Manager (HR&A) M.P. Madhya Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited., Nishtha Parisar, Govindpura, Bhopal (M.P.)|
Detail of Madhya Pradesh Paschim Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited (MPPKVVCL) Director (Technical). Recruitment:
Madhya Pradesh Madhya Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited, Bhopal invites applications for one post of Director (Technical).
- Location/Department: Corporate Office, MPMKVVCL, Bhopal
- Duration of Deputation or engagement: 3 years from the date of engagement or attaining the age of 60 years whichever is earlier. Applicants will be eligible for another term subject to other eligibility conditions. Applicants who are more than 58 years of age shall not be eligible for the current vacancy.
- Age Limit: 1. Any serving officer of Central/State Government, Central Public Sector Undertaking. 2. Maximum 45 years as on 1st July, 2014 for private sector applicants.
- Qualifying Criteria 1. (i) For applicants from private sector:- Total work experience of minimum 20 years in the field of Technical activities including marketing & sales and out of that five years shall be in distribution utilities in power sector, telecom utility, gas utility and water utility having annual turnover not less than Rs. One thousand crore in those years. (ii) Applicants from MP Power Generation Co. Ltd., MP Power Transmission Co. Ltd., MP Power Management Co. Ltd., MP Madhya Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Co. Ltd., MP Paschim Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Co. Ltd., MP Poorv Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Co. Ltd.,:- Applicant should be serving officer in the rank of Additional Chief Engineer and above. (iii) Applicants from Central/State Government and Central Public Sector Undertaking :- Any person with 20 years’ experience and serving as General Manager and above ( in the pay band 04 of 6th Pay Commission) with experience in technical matters. 2. Should be clear from vigilance angle for 1(i) & (ii) above. 3. Should not have criminal case(s) pending against him in the court for 1(iii) above.
- Minimum Qualifications: Degree in engineering, preferably Electrical Engineering from any Government recognized institute.
- Compensation: The post of Director (Technical) is in the Pay Scale of Rs.37400-67000, Grade Pay Rs. 10000/-(Pay Band 04 of 6th Pay Commission), with all applicable benefits as per Company policy including DA and HRA. For private sector candidate, the compensation will start from minimum of Pay Scale with all applicable benefits as per the policy of the Company. For applicants from Central Public Sector Undertaking, MP Power Generation Co. Ltd., MP Power Transmission Co. Ltd., MP Power Management Co. Ltd., MP Paschim Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Co. Ltd., & MP Poorv Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Co. Ltd., the selected officer will be treated as on deemed deputation with pay protection. For MP Madhya Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Co. Ltd., it will be up gradation for the post of Director (Technical) for 3 years with grade pay of the post.
- In the event of the candidate attaining the age of superannuation in the parent Company, his/her compensation shall be adjusted as last pay drawn minus first pension, till completion of tenure as Director (Technical). In case an officer of the rank of Addl. Chief Engineer- Dy Chief General Manager is selected for the position, he/she shall be entitled for remuneration in the grade of Executive Director/Chief Engineer-Chief General Manager. However, if upon completion of tenure as Director (Technical), the candidate has not attained the age of superannuation, he/she shall return to parent Company in his original cadre and in the same scale of pay he/she was drawing prior to selection as Director (Technical).
- Lien: Candidates belonging to Government undertakings/utilities/organizations shall carry a lien on their last employment, if not superannuated mid-term.
- Key areas of Responsibilities: The Director (Technical) would be overall in-charge of Technical operation of the Company and shall directly report to the MD of the Company. His responsibilities are broadly enumerated as under: 1. Creation of technology vision and its implementation. 2. Setting the Technical parameters for various activities in the Company. 3. Technological up gradation of existing business processes and changes required. 4. Technical coordination with inside and outside the Company. 5. To act as technical representative and guiding force in the Company.I.
- Separation: Director (Technical) may be removed or sent back or his engagement may be terminated before the expiry of the tenure as per the Article of Association of Company.
Selection Procedure for Madhya Pradesh Paschim Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited (MPPKVVCL)- Director (Technical). Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 13/03/2015.
- The applications received shall be shortlisted based on their eligibility as per the mentioned Qualifications and experience. The shortlisted candidates may on the discretion of Selection Committee be requested to travel to Bhopal for their personal interview. Travel expenses shall be reimbursed by the Company on the day of interview up to a maximum of Train AC 2 tier by the shortest route. The selection will be done by a Selection committee as per Article of Association of company. The decision of the Selection committee will be final and binding.
How to apply for Director (Technical). Vacancy in Madhya Pradesh Paschim Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited (MPPKVVCL):
The application is to be submitted in hard copy to the address given below. Incomplete applications shall not be considered. Selected candidate shall be informed personally of selection and shall be given one week’s time to accept or reject the position. In case of any queries please connect with the undersigned.Important Dates The last date of receipt of applications is 13th March, 2015 upto 5.30 PM. On completion of the entire process the selected candidate shall be intimated of the result over phone and mail. M. Interested candidates should forward their application to: The Chief General Manager (HR&A) M.P. Madhya Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited., Nishtha Parisar, Govindpura, Bhopal (M.P.) Pin-462023, Exchange: (0755) 2602033 to 36, 2678325, 2678280 Ext.139 Fax: (0755) 2589821 Kindly super scribe the envelope with “Application for the post of Director (Technical)”.
Important dates to remeber :
Last Date to Apply for this job 13/03/2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From MPPKVVCL|
|Other State Government jobs|
21-01-2017 , 22-01-2017