Madhya Pradesh Paschim Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited (MPPKVVCL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Manager through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Madhya Pradesh Paschim Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited (MPPKVVCL)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Assistant Manager on or before 25/06/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Madhya Pradesh Paschim Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited (MPPKVVCL)
Vacancy Name : Assistant Manager
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech
Total No Of Vacancy : 14 Posts
Salary : Rs.13,960/-pm
Job Location : INDORE
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 25/06/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Madhya Pradesh Paschim Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited (MPPKVVCL), GPH CAMPUS, POLOGROUND: INDORE
Detail Of Madhya Pradesh Paschim Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited (MPPKVVCL) Assistant Manager Recruitment:
Madhya Pradesh Paschim Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited Indore, is the successor company of M.P. State Electricity Board that has been incorporated to undertake activities of distribution and retail supply of electricity in the Indore & Ujjain commissioneries of state of M.P. The company intends to recruit Assistant Manager (IT) and invites applications from the eligible candidates. The category wise vacancy position is as under :-
- Total No of post : 14
- QUALIFICATION CRITERIA FOR ASSISTANT MANAGER (IT) The candidate should have a regular full time BE/B. Tech or any equivalent degree in Information Technology, Computer Science Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Electrical &
Electronics Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Master of Computer Application from a state or central Government recognized Institute / University or from an AICTE recognized Institute, with:- 6.1. Minimum 65% marks in aggregate in case of Unreserved / OBC AND 6.2. Minimum 55% marks in case of SC/ST/Handicapped category candidates having M.P. domicile. 6.3. In addition to above the candidates should also possess any one of the following global certification – MCSE, MCSA, MCSD, RHCE, RHCSA, OCP (DBA & Development), CCNA/CCNP /CCI, ITIL (Foundation)/ITIL (Intermediate), SCJA/OCAJP.
- AGE LIMIT The age of candidates as on 01.01.2015 should be 7.1. Minimum age limit: 21 years 7.2. Maximum age limit: 30 years 7.3. Candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ OBC/Handicapped categories having M.P. domicile, Widow / Divorcee lady / Ex Serviceman shall get relaxation in upper age limit to an extent of five (5) years. 7.4. The candidates who have experience of working as Programmer/Computer Programmer or any equivalent post in MPPKVVCL, Indore on contract basis shall be given age relaxation in Upper age limit equal to number of completed years of experience, subject to maximum 5 years.
- TRAINING : – 11.1 The candidates selected shall have to undergo 6 months training. They shall be required to execute a bond to complete the training and serve the Company for 3 years after completion of training. If the performance of a candidate during training is not found satisfactory, his/her appointment shall be liable for cancellation. After successful completion of training, the candidates shall be given regular appointment as Assistant Manager (IT). The Assistant Manager (IT) –Trainee shall be paid a fixed monthly stipend @ Rs. 13,960/- (B.P.Rs. 9860/-+G.P. Rs. 4100/-) per month during the training period.
- SALARY 12.1. On regular appointment as Assistant Manager (IT) after successful completion of training, he/she shall be absorbed in the pay scale having starting pay Rs. 9860 p.m. plus grade pay Rs. 4100/- in pay band-2 (Pay scale 9300-34800) and other allowances as applicable from time to time. The appointed Assistant Manager (IT) shall be eligible for the Defined New Pension Scheme
Selection Procedure For Madhya Pradesh Paschim Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited (MPPKVVCL) – Assistant Manager Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 25/06/2015
- Online application will be invited through MP online. The Eligible candidates shortlisted on the basis of the details filled in online application form satisfying the aforementioned criteria may have to undergo an online technical test comprising of questions in relevant subject as indicated in the syllabus.
- Admit cards for online technical test will be available online on www.mponline.gov.in. Candidates may be requested to download the admit card from the above website and produce a copy of the same for appearing in online technical test.
- The online technical test shall be conducted in Indore and Bhopal only.
- The online technical test will be of 2 hours duration. The question paper will be in English.
- The question paper shall contain 100 questions of 1 mark each and the duration of the online test shall be two hours.
- The syllabus for the online technical test is displayed along with this advertisement.
- Based on the online test performance, a merit list will be declared and candidates shall be selected for the position of A.M (IT) from the merit list as per the Company’s requirement. If the marks secured by two or more candidates are same, selection will be based on date of birth in descending order i.e. older candidate will be placed first in the merit list.
How To Apply For Assistant Manager Vacancy in Madhya Pradesh Paschim Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited (MPPKVVCL):
- Applications shall be received through M.P. online (www.mponline.gov.in) only. Links to the website of MP Online has also been provided on the following website: www.mpwz.co.in
- APPLICATION FEE & OTHER CHARGES 5.1. Application fees for unreserved / OBC candidates of MP domicile and candidates of all
categories belonging to other States shall be Rs. 1000/- and for SC/ST/Handicapped candidates of M.P domicile Rs. 800/- per application. 5.2. The applications can also be submitted through MP Online Kiosks and the payment can be made in cash at the Kiosk. 5.3. No extra charge shall be payable for scanning of photograph etc. to Kiosk apart from the fees.
- Last Date to apply online 25/06/2015
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 25/06/2015
26-10-2016 , 27-10-2016